Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom is a joke. She wasnt even a proper antagonist in her own arc. She aint doing shit here either. Her and her dumbass crew will be doing some other shit....Dont know what else yet.

The Big Meme Pirates are only here for the hype element. They wont actually be engaging with the crew. The plot will see to that.
Y'all wanna treat Big Mom as a meme for trolling purposes or thinks she's a joke that's cool, but let's not carry that over to her actual in-manga status. That joke of a Big Mom treats Kaido as an inferior. If shes a joke, that's not good for Kaido.

Simple translation of their convo:

"I'm gonna kill your ass if you come here linlin!" - Kaido
" Mf I wish you would try doing that" - Linlin
"I ain't calling to debate with your ass, just letting your ass know, don't get the fuck in my way, got it?"- Linlin
"So be a good boy and listen to Mama" - Linlin

"Her arc"? No clue what this means, Big Mom joined the current arc 21 chapters into it the arc, that's currently at 50+ chapters.

We can also get into the fact she's had relevance every single arc of the timeskip, unlike Kaido. Was declared war on by Luffy before Kaido got declared war on by Luffy.

Last edited:
My biggest thought is in the panel kaido said "Where is my son? This is a Banquet, at least he show himself". From this dialogue alone, i have an assumption if kaido's son isnt in Onigashima, but in somewhere else.
The island is huge though. Kaido's party area could easily be some tiny part of the entire mountain. He could be like at top of the eye of the skull or one of the horns of the skull mountain and that could be kilometres a huge distance from where kaido and company are

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
My biggest thought is in the panel kaido said "Where is my son? This is a Banquet, at least he show himself". From this dialogue alone, i have an assumption if kaido's son isnt in Onigashima, but in somewhere else.
Hmm personally i doubt it, after we saw how freaking big the mansion/entrance of Onigashima is..... He could be anywhere on the island!
And that's even before considering the 2 options : he is weak / has some sort of power that allows him to hide even better (for ex : digging, flying, camouflage, ....)

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
The island is huge though. Kaido's party area could easily be some tiny part of the entire mountain. He could be like at top of the eye of the skull or one of the horns of the skull mountain and that could be kilometres a huge distance from where kaido and company are
Hmm personally i doubt it, after we saw how freaking big the mansion/entrance of Onigashima is..... He could be anywhere on the island!
And that's even before considering the 2 options : he is weak / has some sort of power that allows him to hide even better (for ex : digging, flying, camouflage, ....)
He might hanging out with Smoothie then. :myman:

If Sasaki or Who's who find the son and return him- We could get a Calamity vs Tobi roppo fight

If Luffy finds the son- 98% Chance they will end up friends and the entire arc will shift direction with the son being a potential ally

If Zoro finds the son- 50% Chance they fight and 50% chance they become friend

If Kid finds the son- 98% chance they fight and depending on who wins, the entire arc will shift with kaido developing a personal vendetta against kid now and maybe the son is taken hostage

If kanjuro with Momo finds the son- 95% chance the son beats the shit out of kanjuro and Momo befriends him and the entire arc is about Momo trying to convince the son to join the alliance. The other 5% is the son beats up momo too and takes him to kaido himself

Status
Not open for further replies.