Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the damage is done
:vistalaugh:
Worry not, Oda will not disappoint you, tsundere Zoro fanboys and will give you content to talk about. However, at least wait until Zoro does something.

You know, if you stop talking about Zoro in every thread and page that you pop into, there will be less people talking about him. However, if you talk about him all the time it becomes unhealthy and looks wierd.

I would be surprised if you could spend an entire spoiler thread without talking about Zoro. Fanboying on a character is good but in moderation. That is a tip for me to you a tsundere Zoro fanboy.

You will notice a difference when you stop fanboying too much.

Worry not, Oda will not disappoint you, tsundere Zoro fanboys and will give you content to talk about. However, at least wait until Zoro does something.

You know, if you stop talking about Zoro in every thread and page that you pop into, there will be less people talking about him. However, if you talk about him all the time it becomes unhealthy and looks wierd.

I would be surprised if you could spend an entire spoiler thread without talking about Zoro. Fanboying on a character is good but in moderation. That is a tip for me to you a tsundere Zoro fanboy.

You will notice a difference when you stop fnaboying too much.
the damage is increasing :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.