Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the Yonkou one it was said from the BDA server and for Scotch it was from Twitter
The author Ichiro Oda for being consecutive 4 chapters. The author's last stop was after Chapter 975.

- Chapter 980 will officially come out on May 24 and drop out on May 21.

* The information is from the Korean leak, but it is not clear, as soon as it is confirmed, I will mention it to you. *

The Korean runway is from Chapter 979 now and very early. It was not clear, but I asked another source, and once confirmed, I will mention it to you.

The author Ichiro Oda for being consecutive 4 chapters. The author's last stop was after Chapter 975.

- Chapter 980 will officially come out on May 24 and drop out on May 21.

* The information is from the Korean leak, but it is not clear, as soon as it is confirmed, I will mention it to you. *

The Korean runway is from Chapter 979 now and very early. It was not clear, but I asked another source, and once confirmed, I will mention it to you.
Aka 980 after another 2 week break when 979 releases. Odas statement is about 981 and so in being further delayed due to Jump possibly takin breaks, not due to Oda's personal breaks. 979 to 980 is Oda's personal break.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
We will probably wait till tomorrow but little off-topic. Do you guys have any sites that provide spoilers for other series? If you do PM me.
I follow BC and we have only one provider ( at least to my knowledge ) who wakes up tweet "." and lets people wait for 12+ hours before he gives at least little info. Mr 12 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.