Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m actually done. HOW THE HELL DID POUND SURVIVE??? We saw Oven behind him with a flaming glaive. Then we saw blood on that weapon. No explanation makes sense. If someone saved him then there would have been a reference or wound on Oven the next time we see him. But it also doesn’t make sense that Oven wouldn’t finish the job. You can even see him leaning over the side of the tart. If Pedro and Pekoms are on that ship too, I’m gonna lose my shit. God Damn Oda.

P.S I’m all ready for someone to tell me I’m overreacting or jumping the gun, blah blah.
Pekoms probably is alive. Hes the only one I would actually be alright with being alive. The fact of the matter is. Pound had a emotional and sad send off. He had a chapter dedicated to his death ffs. Why is he still here.

I’m actually done. HOW THE HELL DID POUND SURVIVE??? We saw Oven behind him with a flaming glaive. Then we saw blood on that weapon. No explanation makes sense. If someone saved him then there would have been a reference or wound on Oven the next time we see him. But it also doesn’t make sense that Oven wouldn’t finish the job. You can even see him leaning over the side of the tart. If Pedro and Pekoms are on that ship too, I’m gonna lose my shit. God Damn Oda.

P.S I’m all ready for someone to tell me I’m overreacting or jumping the gun, blah blah.
Bruh, this is the same manga that had Pell survive a literally city eradicating bomb. Oda kills who he wants to drive the story, not the reverse.

I expect Pedro to be dead, but wouldn't be surprised because of Pell lol. However Pedro was never hinted to be alive at all and died for someone else's sake. Pound is pretty inconsequential to the plot, like Pell was. Peckoms likely also survived.

Status
Not open for further replies.