Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you people think it is Pound...
Uh:

- It's literally a cover story about Lola/Chiffon
- Its Pound's Hair and bowtie, his collar and shirt and you can clearly see hes slumped over on the boat.
- The Tarte ships are not small at all and this person is like half the size of the ship. Peckoms isn't that big.

I don't disagree that Peckoms can't be on the ship, but that is clearly not Peckoms lol

Again if he wanted pound to survive don't waste half a chapter covering his "death" and making it such a big plot point
Pretty much this, Oda gave Pound a emotional chapter focused on him and also gave us an emotional backstory for his character as well. Having him die while saving his daughter who never found out who he was to me was a perfect way to end Pound's character. Especially when you had the scene of Pez crying after Oven "killed" Pound, bringing him back to life ruins all of that and it makes that chapter look like garbage.

Pretty much this, Oda gave Pound a emotional chapter focused on him and also gave us an emotional backstory for his character as well. Having him die while saving his daughter who never found out who he was to me was a perfect way to end Pound's character. Especially when you had the scene of Pez crying after Oven "killed" Pound, bringing him back to life ruins all of that and it makes that chapter look like garbage.
Oda gave Pell one of the best death chapters I’ve seen. Emotional and epic

Didn’t stop him then lol

H

Homelander

Ah yes, just like Pell and Conis’ father (who’s so irrelevant I don’t even remember his name). I’m sure both of those characters are going to be extremely important in the series in the future.
Its just oda doesnt like killing his characters . We shouldnt be taking too seriously since he plays very less role in main storyline .

I would say his death was offscreened and there was no real proof he was actually dead .

Status
Not open for further replies.