Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homelander

Come on man, Ace was his brother. You can't expect him not to give a shit about ace anymore just because he's dead.
People don't forget about their loved ones from the moment they die.

About otama, I think that he got attached to her because she fed him while she had nothing to eat and even fell sick because she had to drink poisoned water to calm her hunger. That and the fact that she was a friend of Ace.

It's small thing but luffy is a simple man, if he sees someone's good and that person treats him well, he becomes his friend.
We tend to forget Luffy's ultimate goal is to be Pirate king in the end i do feel Luffy has to much attachment . This is huge weakness if oda really wants him to be Purate king . I do think Luffy gets way too emotional this has put him and his crew in danger at times .

He should act like Pirate in the end , i honestly dont think he is cut out to be pirate king with all emotional baggage he carries with him . If you look at Roger and why he became Pirate king makes things clear . I am not saying Luffy should be similar to roger but i think this otama -Ace attachment is getting boring tale now . Luffy needs to level up honestly more will die on his way to throne .

If pound isnt dead ,

Oda should stop writing tensions or deaths just to ruin and say "it wasnt real"

NW has been a cake party instead of dangerous zone
I kind of agree, I don't mind Oda not killing the characters at all. I like it, infact. But it sucks when you make it look like they're dead only to show they're alive, especially when the characters aren't that important to the story in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.