Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Him being one of the eldest children does give him a high position in the Big Mom Pirates, he was the one leading the army and fleet at Cacao Island.
Birth age usually has nothing to do with strength. Katakuri is the second yet strongest, Cracker or Smoothie aren't that early in the birth order either.

Oven fucked up with Pound, sure. But Big Mom pirates are more than just OVEN.

Jinbe shits on Smoothie feat wise as far as I'm concerned. If anything Smoothie has yet to prove herself as commander level, and not jinbe.
Smoothie doesnt have any mano e mano combat situations. She was pretty much kept to the side or was in plot filled situations. Don't really understand what you mean she has to prove it, she is BM's 2nd strongest, and by her bounty notthat far from Katakuri.

Jinbei doesnt really have any feats that put him on par with any commander level individual or even somebody inferior like Doflamingo. He also has no portrayal, just blind overhype from the fans.

He has a nice technique in Vagabond drill that is effective in pushing people back, which he used on a out-of-it BM, though Wadatsumi one was more impressive, as Wadatsumi has bigger mass and what not.. and that moment was portrayed with Sanji's Hell Memories moment on Wadatsumi.

Fact about Oven,

- 30+ years of pirating and his bounty didn't even reach 400m
- We never saw him use black haki, maybe he only can use weaker version like Sanji?
- Can beat anyone in wci (complete L)
- Can catch anyone too 😪

I think Oven is not even Smoker level.
I mean why people think oven and daifuki strong?lol they probably get bounty because they always near katakuri(brothers) pero probably will beat them both 1 vs 2

J

Jo_Ndule

I was ranking Sasaki above WhoWho
But WhoWho seems like the strongest Flyer.

Anyway,

King is becoming Compote... oda has given him a 3rd intro box now lol
That what happens when you are barely seen and irrelevant for many chapters.

Needing Kaido name to order flyer lol

Fodder

Birth age usually has nothing to do with strength. Katakuri is the second yet strongest, Cracker or Smoothie aren't that early in the birth order either.

Oven fucked up with Pound, sure. But Big Mom pirates are more than just OVEN.
I didn't say anything about birth age equal strength, I just said that him being one of the eldest children gives him a high position in the crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.