Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido's son is a little kid according to how people refer to him in this chapter.

So who is this ace?
Like how Oda is introducing Kaidos son in the umpteenth hour, the Ace could be anyone. Its suspicious that it's only value not introduced, assuming the numbers don't have a "1".

And we don't know Yamato's age. "Bocchan" can be used informally simply to those deserving of respect who are younger than you. Black Maria says it, and she totally has the personality to use that word.

Not saying he isn't a kid, but we don't know yet.

Like how Oda is introducing Kaidos son in the umpteenth hour, the Ace could be anyone. Its suspicious that it's only value not introduced, assuming the numbers don't have a "1".

And we don't know Yamato's age. "Bocchan" can be used informally simply to those deserving of respect who are younger than you. Black Maria says it, and she totally has the personality to use that word.

Not saying he isn't a kid, but we don't know yet.
Also the outside world doesn't know this kid. Like Law would clearly have known kaido had a kid if he had a bounty

So how would this kid have a rank Inn the beast pirates when the outside world doesn't know this kid exists

The same reason you downplaying him as nothing but the opposite
no, I'm not downplaying him I'm just realistic, i acknowledge him as the strongest in kaido crew, but he stiil can't solo an entire bm crew, and kicking a ship that that going up ward is not much of power feat, but more so a hype for his speed for doing that quick enough so that the bmp can react fast enough.

J

Jo_Ndule

So basically he better than everyone expect benn beck :myman:
Basically he isnt

When Oda needs to reintroduce you 3x in one arc, when BM view you as mere race collection...

King isn't that important nor relevant as Marco/Kata. King can never run the arc or be Main man of Yonko Arc! Never ever. He doesnt have that aura nor hype or Portrayal

Flyers do not even respect his authority and power,
Queen has the same authority and power as Him
Queen is the beast pirate who has been running this arc

King is basically irrelevant...
It has been 50+ chapters... he has done nothing, nobody even hypes his strength or skills...

I can accept Queen and Jack wanks & praises but King is meh as Yonko commander

Status
Not open for further replies.