Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stairs Kun posted spoilers, then said that Roventair and Redon confirmed it and then a lot of worst geners wanted him banned for saying they confirmed it when no proof was shown they actually confirmed it. hence he got banned, i think someone copy and pasted what he said within the last 20 pages
ok I found it, that bit with smothie zoro and peros right?

but zoro wandering alone I could totally see zoro ended up drinking with some bigmom kid

Well I am not an expert yet but here is some broken translation.

King: I will go with Who's Who and Sasaki, Kaido-san (Not sure, the Kanji is not recognizable)
Who's Who and Sasaki: King!! It's none of your business.
King: Even if you call him under my name of Kaidou, he will not come. (I am pretty sure it's way off)
[Rest of the part is not clear]

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
King isn't original
Oda basically ripped Kata Marco Shiryu traits to create King design.
King design is not bad in itself and even has a nice one but clearly Oda used to be a lot more original. Kata design was really a surprise but King is just what make a generic character badass : give him leather, give him black color, give him a sword, give him fire, give him spikes etc.

Jack as a simplier design but a better one for me a lot more beastly.

And Queen has an original design.

Basically he isnt

When Oda needs to reintroduce you 3x in one arc, when BM view you as mere race collection...

King isn't that important nor relevant as Marco/Kata. King can never run the arc or be Main man of Yonko Arc! Never ever. He doesnt have that aura nor hype or Portrayal

Flyers do not even respect his authority and power,
Queen has the same authority and power as Him
Queen is the beast pirate who has been running this arc

King is basically irrelevant...
It has been 50+ chapters... he has done nothing, nobody even hypes his strength or skills...

I can accept Queen and Jack wanks & praises but King is meh as Yonko commander
Who knows maybe later on King might get interesting, but right now he's just bland and boring.

no one is shitting on him dude, if you think that people who have realistic view on his power based on his portrayal so far as shiting on him, then that's your problem:feelscryingman:
His portrayal is that he's the strongest in the crew. And as we saw With katakuri and even marco, the strongest is head and shoulders above everyone else.

But apparently for King he's like around the same level as queen for some reason. Meaning Queen is also around Katakuri level yet Smoothie is nowhere near katakuri

Basically he isnt

When Oda needs to reintroduce you 3x in one arc, when BM view you as mere race collection...

King isn't that important nor relevant as Marco/Kata. King can never run the arc or be Main man of Yonko Arc! Never ever. He doesnt have that aura nor hype or Portrayal

Flyers do not even respect his authority and power,
Queen has the same authority and power as Him
Queen is the beast pirate who has been running this arc

King is basically irrelevant...
It has been 50+ chapters... he has done nothing, nobody even hypes his strength or skills...

I can accept Queen and Jack wanks & praises but King is meh as Yonko commander
You just want him to prove you wrong dont you :seriously:

Right and they are just monsters

If the kid has no bounty and no one in the outside world knows him then why would he be the strongest?

And why would he have the highest rank while being unknown and yet the strongest
I'm not sure what you are getting at.

I'm not insinuating Yamato is the Ace at all. I'm insinuating they are 2 different characters.

Law hasn't mentioned anything about anyone in Kaido's crew. The Tobi Roppo weren't mentioned until they were introduced either. We have no idea if the numbers are just "monsters" so let's stop with that. Also, Law knew nothing about Monet or Sugar, he definitely doesn't do his "research" on crews he's attacking. He didn't even expect Vergo to show up even though he was clearly there to sabotage Caesar/Doffy's operation.

J

Jo_Ndule

King design is not bad in itself and even has a nice one but clearly Oda used to be a lot more original. Kata design was really a surprise but King is just what make a generic character badass : give him leather, give him black color, give him a sword, give him fire, give him spikes etc.

Jack as a simplier design but a better one for me a lot more beastly.

And Queen has an original design.
That's the problem Oda tried too much and king doesnt even feel fresh or original.
He even tried making King eace special but It doesn't still strike as finding out Skypeans or other races.

That's the one, and the big finale, is that part true or not? We'll find out when the chapter gets release, looks like we still have 5-6 pages we havent seen yet
Yeah I looked at the post again. He got the Momo Kanjuro part wrong. Law stuff happens before. Also the ending is still wrong. Luffy being mad about porridge is the ending not Who's Who finding Yamato

Status
Not open for further replies.