Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
king want to face both of Who's Who and Sasaki together :suresure:.

is king mean kadiou son not F6 ?
Well I am not an expert yet but here is some broken translation.

King: I will go with Who's Who and Sasaki, Kaido-san (Not sure, the Kanji is not recognizable)
Who's Who and Sasaki: King!! It's none of your business.
King: Even if you call him under my name of Kaidou, he will not come. (I am pretty sure it's way off)

King design is not bad in itself and even has a nice one but clearly Oda used to be a lot more original. Kata design was really a surprise but King is just what make a generic character badass : give him leather, give him black color, give him a sword, give him fire, give him spikes etc.

Jack as a simplier design but a better one for me a lot more beastly.

And Queen has an original design.
Yeah King's design isn't bad but it's nothing unique or original, the only thing I like from his design is his black wings and the fire on his back.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
with Yamato about to be revealed (i think), there is 2 possibilities

1. Yamato is adult man (20 - 25 y/o), and he might be the "ACE" of the Beast Pirates.

2. Yamato is still a kid (around momonosuke age), and he isn't Ace of the Beast Pirates, that would lead to KAIDO being the "ACE" of the Beast Pirates.

Yeah I looked at the post again. He got the Momo Kanjuro part wrong. Law stuff happens before. Also the ending is still wrong. Luffy being mad about porridge is the ending not Who's Who finding Yamato
Momo Part, he guessed momo would be in the chapter, same with law part, ill wait til full chapter comes out until listening to anymore of the "stairs kun is fake" crowd

We have no idea if the numbers are just "monsters" so let's stop with that.
Queen last chapter : "Where are my monsters, the numbers?:

Numbers:" Animal noises"

And During the 955 planning meeting when Robin had gathered her info. Kin'emon says their main targets are kaido and the all stars.

Like Robin literally gathered so much information that she knew when people were waking up and sht and says it's kaido and the all stars that are a problem.

Why would the Ace, the strongest person, Not be known? Like don't you become the strongest by accomplishing things? Like how come no one knows of the accomplishments of the strongest guy.

Seems really random.

Status
Not open for further replies.