Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And let me add that I wouldn't even have a problem with considering Zoro a first mate if the Vivre Cards hadn't made a very explicit distinction between first mates and right hand men. So obviously there is some factual difference between them that can't be ignored (which is the mistake made by some users that I'm trying to point in this thread), and my additional point is that, by addressing Zoro as the first mate, people may be hurting what Oda wants to convey in terms of dynamics and organizational structure in crews like Whitebeard's, Big Mom's or Luffy's in comparison to Roger's, Buggy's or Shanks's. And I find this to be very important.
I think you’re just overthinking this.

I think you’re just overthinking this.
I wouldn't need to overthink this if the Vivre Cards hadn't taken the trouble to establish a canon distinction between both concepts and applied it to veteran crews like Whitebeard's. I would accept the possibility of overthinking before, when Zoro hadn't been given nor denied the official title, but at this point it isn't but legitimate analysis.

So Literally almost 90% of what stairs said, was correct, ant the rest10% is a missunderstood??? LMAO XDXD
Sorry stairs-kun XD
How is "Smoothie and Pero recognizing Zoro's aura" a misunderstanding? He also copied clearly wrong spoilers like "Big Mom in her Kimono is shown" and "Kanjuro is lost". The dude straight up just elaborated on spoilers we aready got then added the Zoro bait in there as a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.