Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if Yamato is the Ace and joins SHs then that's it, SHs will truly be strong as Yonko Crew and maybe Stronger than Yonko Crew end of Wano...
otherwise SHs will not be and should not be a crew worth PirateKing's which is Stronger than Yonko Crews
StrawHats Absolutely need one more Super Strong Addition to their list, just compare BM's crew against SHs
it complete's luffy wish of having 10 crewmates or more, Jinbe was 9th....Yamato has to be 10th and Final
if we compare it to BBP, they also got one Unexpected SuperStrong addition to their ranks, Aokiji .... and he also has 10 Top commanders
Ace-Yamato has to be the last Addition
(of course Zoro will be stronger than him EOS and that's the difference between PK's crew and others, just like prime Rayleigh was much stronger than likes of current YC1s, While current PK is supposed to be someone who has even surpassed roger <and roger pirates> ):neesama:

if Yamato is the Ace and joins SHs then that's it, SHs will truly be strong as Yonko Crew and maybe Stronger than Yonko Crew end of Wano...
otherwise SHs will not be and should not be a crew worth PirateKing's which is Stronger than Yonko Crews
StrawHats Absolutely need one more Super Strong Addition to their list, just compare BM's crew against SHs
it complete's luffy wish of having 10 crewmates or more, Jinbe was 9th....Yamato has to be 10th and Final
if we compare it to BBP, they also got one Unexpected SuperStrong addition to their ranks, Aokiji .... and he also has 10 Top commanders
Ace-Yamato has to be the last Addition
(of course Zoro will be stronger than him EOS and that's the difference between PK's crew and others, just like prime Rayleigh was much stronger than likes of current YC1s):neesama:
SHs already got Zeus from BM, if they get Yamato from Kaido, then expect them to get something/someone from Shanks and BB later on

the Yonkos are really being made laughing stocks, Luffy might not be able to beat them, but he sure as hell can shit on their reputation like no tomorrow

SHs already got Zeus from BM, if they get Yamato from Kaido, then expect them to get something/someone from Shanks and BB later on

the Yonkos are really being made laughing stocks, Luffy might not be able to beat them, but he sure as hell can shit on their reputation like no tomorrow
but we want a Pirate King's Crew, not a crew that mere Yonkos Crews can dominate ....
and no I dont expect them getting anything from Shanks cause they are not fighting... and they dont need any BBP, Aokiji is the only one with good morals in that crew and he very likely wont join since he wont be needed ....
BBP Top10 and what Luffy said in beginning is clear indication that Luffy will get one more... it better be someone very strong... Jinbe isnt an addition that should be beating Yonko Top Commanders and his addition isnt enough for overpowering Yonko Crew

I would love if the spoilers come out for 980 at monday or so we can have stuff to discuss till 22.05
God no, I'd rather nothing then plenty to talk about for only a week. Stretching this out 2 Weeks sucks.
Was this end of Act 3, is that why so many Narrator Bubbles been being shown this chapter ? :pepeanger:
Nope, Luffy staring is where the chapter ends, no Act 3 ending

If Black Maria said "Bocchan" as young master... then Yamato is very young... MAXIMUM at 19... more likely even younger!

But if she used the "Waka-sama" as young master... he has better chances to be older... since that was used on Doflamingo before!

Or at least from my LITTLE KNOWLEDGE in Japanese and watching different anime LOL
When I think of Waka, I cant help but think of That girl from Gintama.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If Black Maria said "Bocchan" as young master... then Yamato is very young... MAXIMUM at 19... more likely even younger!

But if she used the "Waka-sama" as young master... he has better chances to be older... since that was used on Doflamingo before!

Or at least from my LITTLE KNOWLEDGE in Japanese and watching different anime LOL
Waka gives me Benimaru vibes.

Status
Not open for further replies.