Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least he should be able to mid-diff a yc2 if he's going to take down Kaido
Kaido is going to wholly be a team effort, watch. He's considered the strongest creature in the world, Luffy beating him solo at this point when there are multiple guaranteed villains he has to face later makes zero sense. It will entirely lower the stakes of the battles against Akainu/Blackbeard in the least.

It's part of the reason why I believe there is an Ace in the crew. Luffy will get some merited solo fight before (as will everyone else) he fights Kaido with other people.

If Luffy can't fight YC1 level character 1 vs 1 in his base form as of yet then I wouldn't expect you people to believe that he will take down Kaido or Blackbeard at the end. I'm literally tired of the group effort shh. Oda falling deeper and deeper into the cursed FT realm.
I doubt we will ever see Luffy defeat someone strong in base.
That ship sailed long ago when gears were introduced in el.
The fact that he even uses gears against FI people, the intro arc to show how strong SH got throws that notion out of the window.

Kaido is going to wholly be a team effort, watch. He's considered the strongest creature in the world, Luffy beating him solo at this point when there are multiple guaranteed villains he has to face later makes zero sense. It will entirely lower the stakes of the battles against Akainu/Blackbeard in the least.

It's part of the reason why I believe there is an Ace in the crew. Luffy will get some merited solo fight before (as will everyone else) he fights Kaido with other people.
He should be able to mid-diff a yc2 if he's going to beat kaido in a group effort

Why is jack wearing a mouth piece if sasaki out here showing his teeth? Jack looks bad ass without the mouth piece dude should show his teeth. Tbh I can’t see inu soloing jack like wtf is Neko. At this point I think it will be inu & ashura vs jack 🔥 Sasaki btw looks bad ass 😈 jinbe vs sasaki incoming sasaki on his fourth hokage drip. Lets get it :steef: 🔥🥵😈

Status
Not open for further replies.