Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to the second commanders, how would you rank them in intimidation? (Im using Jozu and you can use your own Blackbeard commander since we don’t know who his 2nd is) -
1) Vasco Shot
Something about him doesn’t sit right with my soul, dude is insane and a drunk, plus he’s like 20 feat tall...
2) Queen
This guy is always dancing but can get pissed quick, wouldn’t want to eat his food, plus he might just decide to make me test subject for his weapons. Maybe I can get funky with him on a good day lol
3) Smoothie
She is really tall and gorgeous, but she could just decide to juice me and that might not be good for my health
3) Jozu
A really big dude, who can turn his body into diamond, but he seems chill enough if you don’t provoke him.
5) Lucky Roo
Guy likes to party lol he’s chill. He’ll eat his meat, and you eat yours. No problem
In terms of looks :

1) Smoothie
2) Jozu
3) Queen
4) Pizarro
5) Lucky Roo

In terms of personality :

1) Pizarro
2) Queen
3) Smoothie
4) Jozu
5) Lucky Roo

H

Homelander

For people who think Law is weaker than Cracker. The guy is leading Ashura Doji and Kawamatsu.

Oden's top 2/original 2 were Denjiro and Kinemon, and they're attacking the flanks, while Law leads the Scabbards.
Just because he is leading does not make him stronger . In war strategist play key role , Law is playing kingmaker but does it make him stronger than Asura douji ?

Douji was easily taking on jack one on one fight so where do you think law figures in this picture?

H

Homelander

Well i do hope Akainu has sent Greenbull to wano . It just feels incomplete this war will not feature marines . Drake is playing role of spy hopefully we might see something similar to god valley like scenario here .

I expect Greenbull 's battalion to arrive between the war .

Status
Not open for further replies.