Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
:moonwalk: this is the first time Luffy has been used as Hypetool for another SN

Oda used not once but both the Captain and his firstmate to hype Apoo

Where are those that said Apoo is below Drake/p1?

P1 : RS Sanji's hypetool
Drake : not impressive vs Basr Sanji
Kamazou : Zoro's hypetool
Hawkins : Law's hypetool
Zoro : Hawkins's Hypetool
Luffy and Zoro : Apoo's hypetool
Apoo : Kidd's hypetool

Kidd is gonna wreck the strongest SN under Kaido.
This is what we called justice, all of them was on the same league. Of course oda trying to not make one of them is the strongest of them all.

J

Jo_Ndule

Can we give who'who and sasaki a credit too?

both of them might stronger than apoo though :eeke:
I think they are.
Like I said just cause Apoo wasn't flyer doesn't mean he isn't above all of them except maybe WhoWho and Sasaki. Apoo saw Queen handing a chance to be Flyer so now he gotta prove himself.
Same way WhoWho and Sasaki are near Calamities... They were not calamities cause there wasn't a chance given to challenge

Apoo is mid high tier ... His AP is insanely powerful to overpower two SNs at once.

For me it is Apoo >=< Zoro >= Pero ~ WhoWho>=Sasaki>Drake

I think they are.
Like I said just cause Apoo wasn't flyer doesn't mean he isn't above all of them except maybe WhoWho and Sasaki. Apoo saw Queen handing a chance to be Flyer so now he gotta prove himself.
Same way WhoWho and Sasaki are near Calamities... They were not calamities cause there wasn't a chance given to challenge

Apoo is mid high tier ... His AP is insanely powerful to overpower two SNs at once.

For me it is Apoo >=< Zoro >= Pero ~ WhoWho>=Sasaki>Drake
LMAO what? Nothing to do with AP, it's about AoE + surprise effect.

He most likely surprised them like he surprised Kizaru, the difference is that they are not Logia.

Status
Not open for further replies.