Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how Apoo used the stronger attack for luffy and a weak cut for Zoro.

But who knows a weak cut from killer made him faint..
That's the reason why Oda had Zoro stomach make the exact same noise that Luffy stomach made when he fainted from starvation alone. It was a let us know that his stomach actually had nothing to do with him falling but he just wanted to draw for the hell of it.

Fanboys. Zoro tanks another attack and people somehow call in an L.

- Cover page real
- Zoro slice house ->cool entrance
- Apoo slice Zoro, much blood Zoro"uggggjhhhhh What attack me???2
- Apoo hit luffy 1 -> Luffy knocked back. Apoo hit Luffy 2 -> Luffy on fire, he burn -> Luffy knock out
both run
- next page kidd surprise apoo punch end chapter
ROFLMAO so Luffy and Zoro are running from Apoo while Kid punks him :milaugh:

Kid :steef:

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Wait,does oda actually go out of his way to make a fool of fandoms ? If thats the case then we need to stopped wanking any character
He is hyping Apoo like he should be hyped. Apoo isn't a slouch. The dude is fearless like the rest of the SN. He is ON THAT LEVEL

It would be a travesty if any of the SN are below YC1 in their prime. They're that good!

J

Jo_Ndule

The second and first attack on Luffy> the one he used on Zoro
Yet Luffy wasn't damaged as Zoro

For me Luffy is yet to surpass Awakened Katakuri, he didn't even surpass Base Kata

Base Kata could dodge and not be damage by Ichiji blast
While Luffy can't evade Apoo lol

H

Haoshoku

Alright, just off this image, this chapter has become passable.

LET THE FLAME WARS BEGIN!
@Bogard @Pantheos @TheAncientCenturion @Gol D. Roger @Haoshoku @Van @Kiwipom @Garp the Fist
Prepare yourselves.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Lmao, I might just pick this back up then since its looking like the fights have begun. Apoo straight molly whopping them lol. And don’t worry, flame wars don’t scare me they scare @Van tho this just means more content that shall be meme’d by @Admiral Lee Hung

Status
Not open for further replies.