Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"He was angry", "Hypetool situation", "...let's say..."... How many excuses do you need to understand why Luffy got FS in the first place?
How much evidence do you need to realize that Luffy's FS will never be on Katakuri's level?
He dodged fodder Caesar, Luffy's feats, especially FS is only when he is flexing on fodder. As soon as Apoo walks in, error 404, no FS .
Excuses? That's why I cannot take you seriously. You do realise that both Luffy and Zoro were trashed by Apoo and were fine afterwards anyways?
How much evidence do you need to get that Luffy sees the same future like Katakuri?
He dodged a huge explosion point blank, Caesar being fodder is irrelevant.
As soon as Apoo walks in, error 404, no CoA, no Enma.

I dont know what to say.....sigh...

First I wanna start by saying, being an Apoo fan was hard.:josad: But I could see a truly hax character. Not some bullshit Hawkins hax.....nah a really hax character. I know that if he faces anyone that isnt a Logia, he would end them.

But....fucking damn....he mauled these mofos

I fucking knew it !!! All the signs were right. Rivalry with Kid, Fucking up an Admiral, Only one who could speak after Kizaru's kick, Kaido's friend, Oda saving him up.....it all had to mean something.

Now Apoo will finally get the respect he deserves. To everyone from yesterday to today. Heres a special song dedicated to you

Apoo better become higher on the SN scales. I aint playing:kata:

Just when @Chrono was feeling victorious.

@Pantheos comes in like:

:milaugh:

This feat only allows us Zoro fans to troll the Zoro fainters, not the other way around
That was really cheap of Oda to take out Zoro who tank in the past far more. But he need something so the fox could run away and Zoro getting close to Hiyori. In normal states Zoro wouldn't go down by that hit from Killer, I already dislike it back then and I still don't like it. Oda should do something else to hold back Zoro and let him close to Hiyori.

Apoo
  • A Captain
  • A Supernova
  • Doing a surprise attack
  • Even Kizaru was surprised with Apoo's DF
  • Luffy and Zoro don't know Apoo's powers
And people yet want to make this look like some L for both Luffy and Zoro or Oda nerfing them Just because a supernova HIT them?? like a HIT of a person like Apoo?

Are people who read One piece that dumb?

And in the end, Luffy and Zoro both were fine.

What a joke of a fandom.

Oh no nooo. You see, Luffy has FS but he's a really playful guy. So it's only an L for Zoro! Forget about the other panel where he seems okay or whatever else will come with the chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.