Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any real basis to Sanji beating Page One to begin with?
If he didn't beat him or made him incapable to move, then he wouldn't be able to leave there and would still have Page One hot on his track, on top of that Oda would've made sure to show that. But considering it was a hype tool to showcase the upgrade of Raid Suit ( a huge upgrade) it's more than 99.9% likely Page One got left in a state where he could no longer pursue them, that's why we don't see him until days after that event and that is should pretty much equate to beating him. The only other way to assure Sanji beat him would be to have Sanji kill him, but I don't see Oda ever making Sanji kill Page One.

Then Mr. Stealthu Blacku Princccu calls them by den den mushi
Hey there, this is the shitty restaurant Hyyypu!
:steef:

Kaido: Shitty restaurant?

Sanji: you got my captain right there, you have to release him and the others to trade him with your son, Yamato!

Kaido: Do you realize who you're talking to!

Yamato's voice: Papa, Tasketee, Kyaaaa!
Note: In Drizzt female Kyaa voice!

Sanji: You can keep Marimo imprisoned, nobody cares for him! Cutchang!
I have also seen this .. you are absolutely correct:kata:

If he didn't beat him or made him incapable to move, then he wouldn't be able to leave there and would still have Page One hot on his track, on top of that Oda would've made sure to show that. But considering it was a hype tool to showcase the upgrade of Raid Suit ( a huge upgrade) it's more than 99.9% likely Page One got left in a state where he could no longer pursue them, that's why we don't see him until days after that event and that is pretty much beating him.
Sanji would have been able to scape. Go invisible and haul ass.

Nah nah, ain't no disrespect to Tiger's right hand man here.
To tell you the truth, from my perspective at least,
In terms of feat, Jumboo has more feat than both of Sanji/Zoro combined

In terms of courage, he was the only confirmed SH to not show slightest bit of fear from a Yonko, thus his life span was never taken

In terms of will, he showed beyond will during Marineford protecting Luffy, and showed the same in WCI by persevering against Big Mom along with his sun pirates

In terms of prestige, Jinbe not only has bigger bounty than both, but he is one of the VETERAN shichibukai, who aren't newly recruited, he's someone Fleet Admiral Sengoku highly respected, and was so upset to him leaving!

Also, Jinbe was never shown to be humiliated or humbled by normal pirates! By normal pirates, I don't mean Apoo is weak, but he's nowhere near Akainu/Big Mom where Jinbe showed great resiliency against them or even the Non-canon fight with Mihawk! Which never happened!

Point is, Zoro/Sanji both of them have lots to show this arc before claiming such things about being superior to Jinbe

Doesn't matter if you think he's fat with big belly
Doesn't matter if you think he speaks like old uncle

Jinbe has proven how high caliber of a man he is!

Sanji would have been able to scape. Go invisible and haul ass.
That is a possibility yea, but I don't rate that possibility that high in becoming reality. But you just asked for a simple basis though, not as if I can actually guarantee it 100% since it did happen off-screen and there's no statement about it and nor do I have any direct contact with Oda ya know b.

I mean it's a pretty simple basis to assume he's beaten him:
- Hype moment for the Raid Suit (which is a huge powerup for Sanji), naturally Sanji would be superior here.
- Sanji himself wanted to take him out, but the fact Page One is still alive here, probably means he didn't and just left him in a K.O like state or a state where he was no longer a threat.
- Page One wasn't shown pursuing Sanji after that, and was only revealed until now. Which is enough time to have him recover from any wounds or injuries he could've taken from Sanji.

So there's solid basis, but just no 100% guarantee to back it all up, since there's no statement or display of that fight after Sanji comes down hard with the kick on P1.

Last edited:
Then Mr. Stealthu Blacku Princccu calls them by den den mushi
Hey there, this is the shitty restaurant Hyyypu!
:steef:

Kaido: Shitty restaurant?

Sanji: you got my captain right there, you have to release him and the others to trade him with your son, Yamato!

Kaido: Do you realize who you're talking to!

Yamato's voice: Papa, Tasketee, Kyaaaa!
Note: In Drizzt female Kyaa voice!

Sanji: You can keep Marimo imprisoned, nobody cares for him! Cutchang!
Alabasta vibes

Apoo jump at the shot instantly when queen offer to remove one flying six to open up free spot. Apoo accepts because he knows he cannot beat any of the current flying six but if queen frees up a spot he can join.
Cuz he was offered for a promotion... you don’t get one whenever you like... it’s an opportunity that happens at one point not so often. You think Who’s who can just go fight any calamity for a lead performer position any time he feels like it?

sanji is stronger than few WG members is that enough to make him part of the group? No.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Cuz he was offered for a promotion... you don’t get one whenever you like... it’s an opportunity that happens at one point not so often. You think Who’s who can just go fight any calamity for a lead performer position any time he feels like it?

sanji is stronger than few WG members is that enough to make him part of the group? No.
all i hear is excuses

Zoro fans should not worry

Toei Animation will take care of this chapter LOL

They will give the scene of Zoro slicing the building tower the best animation possible, while Apoo scenes will be something so shitty that you will barely see the effect of Zoro getting damaged LOL... When Oda screws up with Zoro, we got Toei on Zoro's side
:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.