Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SinOfGreed

This wound is so big. I think this is Oda's way to hype Zoro's durability. They will fight for hours if not days against Kaidou's army after this. Fighting with this big wound show his durability is insane!

Zoro getting cut is the same as Luffy getting blown up. The scene wasn't put there so people would say 'OMG Zoro got cut by weakling Apoo' it was put there so people would say 'damn Zoro got cut by Apoo, he's stronger than we thought'.

Both Zoro and Luffy are fine as shown by the latest leaked panel, they will continue to cause mayhem.

Because Apoo didn't know how to use Haki that's all

Please don't be so idiot sometimes :seriously:
And the idea of receiving an attack that has ZERO haki means Kizaru doesn't need to dodge, I'm not acting idiot when I know admirals can materealize and dodge attacks using their observation haki when they are attacked by haki attacks
As long as it's Zero damage, it means Kizaru let it happen to see Apoo's extent of abilities since he's such a troll who was just watching them during Saboady

Be honest I don´t gonna defend Sanji the next time when he taking a L too, the among of bait right now against the Zorofandom is insane:shocking: But as I know Oda, im sure the Zorofandom will get their chance to against the Sanjifandom, dude this will outburst into a another lvl.:suresure::suresure:
Everything what happen before was a childplay, now we arriving into the next stages, right now the Sanjifandom have their laugh, but how long? See this on the next chapter of One piece:myman:

This wound is so big. I think this is Oda's way to hype Zoro's durability. They will fight for hours if not days against Kaidou's army after this. Fighting with this big wound show his durability is insane!

Nice headcanon but sanji already showed this feat in tb, after getting multiple staps close to the heart, he fought for hours after, and most importantly against f*king OARS by himself

Be honest I don´t gonna defend Sanji the next time when he taking a L too, the among of bait right now against the Zorofandom is insane:shocking: But as I know Oda, im sure the Zorofandom will get their chance to against the Sanjifandom, dude this will outburst into a another lvl.:suresure::suresure:
Everything what happen before was a childplay, now we arriving into the next stages, right now the Sanjifandom have their laugh, but how long? See this on the next chapter of One piece:myman:
Nothing is eternal, we live in the moment :moonwalk:

Status
Not open for further replies.