Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I really hope Zoro and Luffy vs Calamities. Would make this my favourite chapter of the whole arc tbh.
I love this idea too but honestly, I have enough of downplaying Jack. People basically jumped into the conclusion that Jack = Wano's Blueno for Luffy. He is the most impressive tank for me right now and I want him to show what he's capable of.

Seth

โ€Ž
Lmaoooo Marco clowned them hard...must pretty sad for the bmp fans :arnoling:
I mean I like Katakuri, Smoothie, and Gallete, and clowning them by the other crews/characters is no more surprise for me.
1st Commander has donuts break during a fight. After this, I knew this crew is a f'ing meme.
Oda definitely enjoys his time using them as the new laughing machine.
:funky:

Im still dying to know if Luffy and Zoro are going after the calamities according to spoilers that were originally posted on korean site then taken down.

No break ended up being true so it makes me that much more anxious.

Also is Sanji with Chopper and the rest of that group or did he venture off as well?

Seth

โ€Ž
I doubt that. Snack isn't that weak.
Jack either:cheers:
Jack = Fought Inu and Neko force for days, tanked Zunisha hit, survived an encounter with 2 Admirals level character.
Snack = lost to featless Urouge and got replaced by Cracker who got clowned by Nami and Luffy.
Enough said?

Im still dying to know if Luffy and Zoro are going after the calamities according to spoilers that were originally posted on korean site then taken down.

No break ended up being true so it makes me that much more anxious.

Also is Sanji with Chopper and the rest of that group or did he venture off as well?
Sanji isn't there so he probably venturing off.
Which is good imo lol babysitting them is waste of effort/time

I doubt that. Snack isn't that weak.
Yeah for sure Snack wouldn't get beaten that easy way off by Jack. Snack get up to a Sweetcommander, which means until his defeat he proof enough to beeing a sweet commander in Big mom eyes. Just for remember, Pero is 20years older and just have 100mio more then Snack and I see Pero at least little be above Capone a another Supernova.

Snack proof enough to get 600mio with 30years, he show probably good feats and even surpass Daifuku/Oven by far. Big mom take him for some reason for the sweet commander position. Just to compare, he probably could have 800mio+ if he would be old as Cracker or Pero. In my opinion he isn't much weaker then Neko or Inu,probably even equal.

Jack would need probably a high diff(lower end?) to take out Snack.

I mean I like Katakuri, Smoothie, and Gallete, and clowning them by the other crews/characters is no more surprise for me.
1st Commander has donuts break during a fight. After this, I knew this crew is a f'ing meme.
Oda definitely enjoys his time using them as the new laughing machine.
:funky:
I really dislike how Oda keeps trashing them..i mean this is a yonko crew..not some kind of fodders..and they look like absolute joke

Yeah for sure Snack wouldn't get beaten that easy way off by Jack. Snack get up to a Sweetcommander, which means until his defeat he proof enough to beeing a sweet commander in Big mom eyes. Just for remember, Pero is 20years older and just have 100mio more then Snack and I see Pero at least little be above Capone a another Supernova.

Snack proof enough to get 600mio with 30years, he show probably good feats and even surpass Daifuku/Oven by far. Big mom take him for some reason for the sweet commander position. Just to compare, he probably could have 800mio+ if he would be old as Cracker or Pero. In my opinion he isn't much weaker then Neko or Inu,probably even equal.

Jack would need probably a high diff(lower end?) to take out Snack.
Jack would definitely win against Snack, but it would be no easy task for him. I think Cracker vs. Jack is a better matchup. Cracker would win imo.

Seth

โ€Ž
Snack got replaced by Cracker? :kaidowhat:
Sometime during the time skip Urouge invaded Big Mom's territory and beat Snack but he couldn't pass Cracker.
Snack got demoted from the Sweet Commander position and Cracker became 3rd Sweet Commander.
Post automatically merged:

I really dislike how Oda keeps trashing them..i mean this is a yonko crew..not some kind of fodders..and they look like absolute joke
I don't care about Big Mom Pirates in general screw them.
But I wouldn't mind Katakuri, Smoothie, and Cracker to have a decent portrayal.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
If it was Drake with Flyin Dino zoan you would love that. Love Marco too:cheers:
I lowkey love that Marco's doing it too lmao. I just don't want Marco fans to get a big head.
He wouldn't be that cocky if he'd see Katakuri.
Katakuri would be in the same boat, literally, as everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.