Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are we missing for the alliance?

Hiyori (we ll find out if she is following Robin&Jimbe) or (Yamato)?

O-tama (she has an hax df, maybe she can use that power on basically every headliner)

Luffy fleet? Are they coming? If Big Mom will play the second antagonist, I am pretty sure that bartolomeo&Kavendish and company will come to join the fight. In the case that Big Mom will turn on Kaido I dont see any other name joining Onigashima fight.

In the past 5 chapter, Oda is giving a lot spotlight to the worstgeneration with first Luffy&Law&Kid then Zoro&Luffy&Kid vs Apoo and today's Killer/Kid/Zoro/Luffy vs Apoo. So we will soon see X-Drake moves, maybe Hawking and hopefully to the end of Wano arc Black Beard.
Last points:
when are metting Nekomamushi with Inourachi?
Who are gona face the nice scabban? I think a clash with Kaido is necessary after all what happen to Wano right?

I am hyped for the worstgeneration clash against Kaido :cheers:

Who are we missing for the alliance?

Hiyori (we ll find out if she is following Robin&Jimbe) or (Yamato)?

O-tama (she has an hax df, maybe she can use that power on basically every headliner)

Luffy fleet? Are they coming? If Big Mom will play the second antagonist, I am pretty sure that bartolomeo&Kavendish and company will come to join the fight. In the case that Big Mom will turn on Kaido I dont see any other name joining Onigashima fight.

In the past 5 chapter, Oda is giving a lot spotlight to the worstgeneration with first Luffy&Law&Kid then Zoro&Luffy&Kid vs Apoo and today's Killer/Kid/Zoro/Luffy vs Apoo. So we will soon see X-Drake moves, maybe Hawking and hopefully to the end of Wano arc Black Beard with is part of the worstgeneration.

Last points:
when are metting Nekomamushi with Inourachi?
Who are gona face the nice scabban? I think a clash with Kaido is necessary after all what happen to Wano right?

I am hyped for the worstgeneration clash against Kaido :cheers:
IMHO there seems enough people on both sides.

I really don't want Oda to clutter up this war with more people like Dressrosa.

J

Jo_Ndule

I've been telling you that Apoo is mid high tier
He is above base Doffy and Croco
His powers ers are hard to counter unless you are Katakuri or any dude who can use their powers to cover with earbuds

He was able to land hits and not look totally hppeflless against the trio

Zoro vs WhoWho incoming
Law Kinnemon and Co vs BM
BMP vs Marco and Co
Luffy vs Queen
Kidd finishing Apoo
Killer vs Hatcha

Oda's writing is absolute dogshit right now:
Luffy goes G4 for a ship but won't go G4 for Apoo?
Big Mom pirates have to be a joke just so Oda wouldn't write himself into a corner.

These are the only n1ggas I'm currently hyped for in this war from the both Yonko crews
Read slowly.

He's not trying to beat Apoo. He's trying to conserve his strength, that's why Luffy and Zoro tried to run away last chapter.

Using Gear 4 would obviously take a lot of his strength pointlessly. There would be no point in taking down Apoo if you lose the strength to take down Kaido.

Someone else can take care of Apoo. Someone else can't take care of Kaido.

:tchpepe:

Status
Not open for further replies.