Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah now i remember it.

btw i dont know why does everyone thinking we will get classic 1V1 fights? this is a war. seeing the large amaount of fighters on both side and how most on our side will likely get taken out when the yonkos starts rampaging. how does it make sense in the middle of war 2 of the main char(Z/S) is have all out 1v1 and left too exhausted to help the remaining fighters? even in MF when we didnt focus much on all the participant no one got a true 1v1 cuz it doesnt make sense and its not a good idea to fighting 1 opponent with ur life one the line.

i expect lots of skirmish, tag teaming for both sides and lotta Cheap shotting
Oof that's gonna be a bit crowded. But I think that's likely, but 1v1 is preferred

5 year old Big Mom was at strong as Pre timeskip 17 year old Marineford Luffy. Luffy at Marineford was One shotting giants.
maybe i didnt worded myself correctly i meant Luffy reached her childhood lvl in training not coming out of it. also defeating giant wasnt the only thing she was doing. i dont think MF Luffy can damage her skin. but even if i am wrong my point still stands. 17yrs old Luffy with DF and 2 new gears are putting comparable stuffs to a frkn child. at that age i dont think i could even run properly w/o stumbling

Status
Not open for further replies.