Spoiler One Piece Chapter 982 Spoilers Discussion

Who should be the next Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless, again, Big Mom. If Whitebeard has to contend with Kaido and Big Mom, he might have felt it wise to not commit to it.

I never said that there’s not many scenarios that could play out, only the most likely, reasonable, and certainly not dumb one is that Whitebeard was going to kill Kaido (as he’s started a war over one of his crew before) and Big Mom stepped in and saved Kaido. There’s no reason to get so salty about it.
You literally said in the other post that there weren't countless scenarios and again this is your speculation, you responded to my original post as if it was a fact that this is the reason Whitebeard didn't do anything when you don't even know what really happened.
I'm not salty just don't like people stating OPINIONS as if they were facts when in fact they are not.

Unless, again, Big Mom. If Whitebeard has to contend with Kaido and Big Mom, he might have felt it wise to not commit to it.

I never said that there’s not many scenarios that could play out, only the most likely, reasonable, and certainly not dumb one is that Whitebeard was going to kill Kaido (as he’s started a war over one of his crew before) and Big Mom stepped in and saved Kaido. There’s no reason to get so salty about it.

You sound like a child. Just saying.
Oh I'm so wounded, Those words cut deep. Not.
You've always been a little shit. Once a shit always a shit.

You literally said in the other post that there weren't countless scenarios and again this is your speculation, you responded to my original post as if it was a fact that this is the reason Whitebeard didn't do anything when you don't even know what really happened.
I'm not salty just don't like people stating OPINIONS as if they were facts when in fact they are not.
My bad, crossed my posts, only reread the first part of what you responded to. Regarding Kaido, given that he’s Kaido, there isn’t countless things that would force him to be put in a position where he owed someone a life debt. The most likely scenario is that she helped him fend off Whitebeard, because he killed one of Whitebeard’s crew. I stand by that.

And how is that any different than what you’ve done during the conversation? Don’t throw stones.
Oh I'm so wounded, Those words cut deep. Not.
You've always been a little shit. Once a shit always a shit.
Cry harder.

My bad, crossed my posts, only reread the first part of what you responded to. Regarding Kaido, given that he’s Kaido, there isn’t countless things that would force him to be put in a position where he owed someone a life debt. The most likely scenario is that she helped him fend off Whitebeard, because he killed one of Whitebeard’s crew. I stand by that.

And how is that any different than what you’ve done during the conversation? Don’t throw stones.

Cry harder.
You along with those Zorowankers are just childish. Maybe you should just start hanging with them, You'd fit in like a glove. It's pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.