Spoiler One Piece Chapter 982 Spoilers Discussion

Who should be the next Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
TV Series had nothing to do with a chapter spoilers. But, THE ANIME MIGHT RETURN NEXT WEEKS. :funky:

I've heared so many theories about Maria might be cipher pol agent. Especially when someone mentioned Stussy and red light district. Can you explain me how Maria related to Stussy and red light district?
there’s no real evidence. I just think cipher pol should have an agent in the beast pirates. Also, owning a brothel would be a great way to get info or hear gossip.

S

SinOfGreed

there’s no real evidence. I just think cipher pol should have an agent in the beast pirates. Also, owning a brothel would be a great way to get info or hear gossip.
Black Maria being a CP agent makes the Robin fight even more exciting. Not only do we have giant abilities but Robin is connected to revolutionaries and had whole arc about her where CP were the main villains.

Makes the matchup all the more impactful
:myman:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Ulti shall stand her ground mouth off and Luffy puts her in her place, she grows enamored with him, Pageone thinks she's gone crazy and vows to win back Ulti's attention.
You'd make a good fanfic author
Post automatically merged:

Alright......I see you big dawg @Kai. Do Big W if this is heading where we think it's heading :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.