Spoiler One Piece Chapter 982 Spoilers Discussion

Who should be the next Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way the advanced CoA has been portrayed, it should be the ultimate power up that can defeat kaido, so i really hope luffy to use it on someone
Post automatically merged:

Low diff+low diff=midd diff:cheers:
That's how I see it.

Low + Low = High
Low + Mid = Extreme
Mid + Mid = Defeat

Currently Luffy can Mid-Diff Doflamingo, but two Doflamingos will beat Luffy.

That's how I see it.

Low + Low = High
Low + Mid = Extreme
Mid + Mid = Defeat

Currently Luffy can Mid-Diff Doflamingo, but two Doflamingos will beat Luffy.
Your sense of powerscaling is bit inconsistent:kata:

Luffy is about to own Ulti sadly

But I don't think he will hurt her actually on the other hand. Something will unexpectedly happen.
Like Ulti falling in love with Luffy:mihanha::sanjimeh:

Here is an Admiral Tanking an attack from Two Bloodlusted guys who are >=Doflamingo

And it's already been confirmed that the other admirals are near Akainus level from hos Fight with Aokiji

An Admiral would absolutely beat two Doflamingos are the same time
Don't bother. The argument against this will be that Vista/Marco used weak, non named attacks since Marco used a named attack in the manga, which is clearly a retcon from Oda, but oh well.....

Ace just got massacred from behind but Vista/Marco just used casual attacks against Akainu, they'll seriously say this
:seriously:

Here is an Admiral Tanking an attack from Two Bloodlusted guys who are >=Doflamingo

And it's already been confirmed that the other admirals are near Akainus level from hos Fight with Aokiji

An Admiral would absolutely beat two Doflamingos are the same time
Still i wonder why vista's attack didn't hurt akainu I'm sure Vista used haki, or akainu dodged it like katakuri which i doubt it

" And it began "
Page one looks pathetic af:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.