Who should be the next Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Off the topic but do you expect Oda to ship some characters at the end? I will honestly be disappointed if at least Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji will be alone by the end.
Heโ€™s said multiple times that he doesnโ€™t want to add any romance to this series, but what would it hurt to pair everyone off at the end like they did with Naruto? That way, when we get Two Piece (or Half Piece) three years after OP ends, people wonโ€™t be so pissed off :gokulaugh:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Heโ€™s said multiple times that he doesnโ€™t want to add any romance to this series, but what would it hurt to pair everyone off at the end like they did with Naruto? That way, when we get Two Piece (or Half Piece) three years after OP ends, people wonโ€™t be so pissed off :gokulaugh:
That is true but on the other hand, happy friends ending is also boring.
I believe this "romance" thing was about pairing Straw Hats with each other like Zoro x Robin or Sanji x Nami if I'm not mistaken.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Imagine if Luffy and Hancock end up together:blush::blush: My innocent heart would melt:sweat::sweat:
Luffy is not sharing his meat in the nearest future so your heart will melt but not from Luff ending up with Hancock.

+ We know who sucked Luffy off first:cheers:

What's the difference between this knock out and the one Luffy received against Apoo?
Oh yes, Luffy woke up 2 pages later, while Queen had all the time to enchain Big Mom and bring her to Kaidou.
Bruh, can you not read or are you just skimming through the pages? Queen didnโ€™t knock bm out she fell asleep out of her own volition. She has been complaining about how hungry she was and sleepy she was for a few chapters before she got into udon. All queen did was mek her regain her memories, a rush of memories coming back can be quite taxing on the brain and combine it with the fact that she was sleepy already made her fall asleep but not before having a full on conversation and page and a half talking normally to herself and then queen. I canโ€™t believe I had to explain this.

Status
Not open for further replies.