Spoiler One Piece Chapter 982 Spoilers Discussion

Who should be the next Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
This thread is WAY too far off the fuckin’ tracks...when I’m officially made a mod, I’m banning everyone except @Reddot4 and @Mihawksenpai from spoiler discussions :lawsigh:
And here i naively thought nothing can be worst than powerlevel mofos endlessly discussing Z vs S... OH MAN WAS I WRONG, never thought i'd say this but I lowkey prefer seeing it than the actual content in this thread..... I know everyone is hungry for spoiler but this is not the waiting room
:mihugh:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
And here i naively thought nothing can be worst than powerlevel mofos endlessly discussing Z vs S... OH MAN WAS I WRONG, never thought i'd say this but I lowkey prefer seeing it than the actual content in this thread..... I know everyone is hungry for spoiler but this is not the waiting room
:mihugh:
We need a waiting room FOR the waiting room, at this rate...or maybe just confine @Zoro D Goat and @Fujishiro to their own page and make THAT the NSFW thread :luuh:

Listen...I’m a red blooded American man who enjoys sexually suggestive drawings like anyone else, but this just isn’t the place for it. A more appropriate spot would be, hmm, I don’t know, the NSFW (Now Smut Flies Wherever) thread!
This is pretty tame tbh, its just robin clothed. Could it be that you view her in a sexual way all the time? JK.

Seriously tho, im just bored rn. And there have been no new spoilers for a while. Gotta go make food tho.

Make me your right hand man when youre modded bb.

Post automatically merged:

No more lewds. I'm just gonna threadban people who post them past this warning.
The funny thing is, i decided to stop before reading this post. Too bad you removed the robin one. Wasnt really lewd.

Status
Not open for further replies.