Spoiler One Piece Chapter 982 Spoilers Discussion

Who should be the next Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Fujitora’s rubble feat was hundreds of times more powerful than ISDS, and that wasn’t even an attack from Fuji but just him flexing lol.

Big Mom with Napoleon is in the same tier as Fuji. Both of whom destroy Zoro.
Fuji couldnt beat 2 sword Zoro on 2 occasions. And zoro still wanted fight him at the end of dressrosa.

Fujitora’s rubble feat was hundreds of times more powerful than ISDS, and that wasn’t even an attack from Fuji but just him flexing lol.

Big Mom with Napoleon is in the same tier as Fuji. Both of whom destroy Zoro.
No it is not an AP move, its just him applying gravity in large area, strongest AP Fuji has shown was raging tiger on Luffy, second strongest being one he used on Zoro so far.

If Fuji drops all the rubble as is, Zoro just has to cut a part of it.
If he launches galling Zoro just needs multiple slashes.

I don't know where the 100 times bullshit is coming from. Big Mom with Napoleon destroys Fuji. She has feats of fighting a top tier for days unlike Fujitora and since you value feats so much, Fujitora by feats neither has history nor present of fighting a top tier.

It's most certainely the second just like after she tanked Zeus' enhanced lighting and walked through earth.

Though sometimes I really wonder what kind of mind Oda has for using extremely powerful characters in such a troll way, I am still asking myself the question on why he chose to make Oden dance naked and cow to Orochi whereas he surely had other ways of justifying Oden not fighting Orochi and Kaido during five years for example.
She’s a woman and she’s in the way of the straw hats. The stupid bat will hit her and the plot shield is in full steam. This is just par for the course.

As I said in the big mom thread, I’m giving this manga 5 more chapters before taking a break for a while. It is hard for me to take this arc or any further arc if this is how oda will be treating top tiers that come anywhere in the vicinity of the straw hats. Plus the story has been lacking I feel.

A yonkou is not supposed to be a gag :kuzanope:
Well it is now unfortunately, any character portrayal she gets when she is not fighting a top tier like she did with kaido or fighting someone oda has no qualms her fighting is fine. But when she goes against the plot, the plot will always prevail. I’m thinking he’s trying to separate her from kaido and also touch on the OLin part with chopper but the way he’s executing it is as always horrendous.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I don't know where the 100 times bullshit is coming from. Big Mom with Napoleon destroys Fuji. She has feats of fighting a top tier for days unlike Fujitora and since you value feats so much, Fujitora by feats neither has history nor present of fighting a top tier.
After Zoro sliced up pica, Fujitora held the entire golem up in the air for several seconds so Elizabello’s King Punch could connect. If he wanted to, he could send Pica to space without thinking twice and without breaking a sweat. Meanwhile Zoro needs his 100% base power just to barely beat Pica in golem. Granted enma Zoro probably fairs much better.

Big Mom’s sky feat probably compares to the rubble feat tbh accept Big Mom wasn’t at her full strength as she was missing two of her homies. Either way you look at it, both feats are far superior to Zoro’s career.

After Zoro sliced up pica, Fujitora held the entire golem up in the air for several seconds so Elizabello’s King Punch could connect. If he wanted to, he could send Pica to space without thinking twice and without breaking a sweat. Meanwhile Zoro needs his 100% base power just to barely beat Pica in golem. Granted enma Zoro probably fairs much better.

Big Mom’s sky feat probably compares to the rubble feat tbh accept Big Mom wasn’t at her full strength as she was missing two of her homies. Either way you look at it, both feats are far superior to Zoro’s career.
How does Fujitoras frat show AP though? Just large area gravity, how is that gonna help him in combat?

Status
Not open for further replies.