Spoiler One Piece Chapter 982 Spoilers Discussion

Who should be the next Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This whole thing with giving Shusui back was so boring. It was like this one annoying quest in the game where you can't past trough certain entrances without leaving one of the more expensive pieces of your inventory in exchange for nothing because the boss will not drop you what you wanted I cri everytim.

This whole thing with giving Shusui back was so boring. It was like this one annoying quest in the game where you can't past trough certain entrances without leaving one of the more expensive pieces of your inventory in exchange for nothing because the boss will not drop you what you wanted I cri everytim.
This whole arc has been a let down for zoro tbh, characterization wise I mean. Dude got nothing out of it and we’ve been revealed his shimotsuki heritage in a fucking magazine. Goes to show you that oda is rushing things.

This whole arc has been a let down for zoro tbh, characterization wise I mean. Dude got nothing out of it and we’ve been revealed his shimotsuki heritage in a fucking magazine. Goes to show you that oda is rushing things.
Gotta be honest, in terms of character development the entire post-skip One Piece has been a massive letdown.

It's the Luffy show, rest doesn't matter anymore.

Even WCI, which could've been great for Sanji, turned out to be really disappointing in the end.

Quality conversations or "crew-moments" have become extremely rare, too.

Right now it just feels a bit lifeless.

Gotta be honest, in terms of character development the entire post-skip One Piece has been a massive letdown.

It's the Luffy show, rest doesn't matter anymore.

Even WCI, which could've been great for Sanji, turned out to be really disappointing in the end.

Quality conversations or "crew-moments" have become extremely rare, too.

Right now it just feels a bit lifeless.
Sanjis arc was hijacked by luffy since the start and left him a side character lmfao.
Post automatically merged:

The chapter hasn’t even been RELEASED yet, HOW is there already a colored version of it that looks THIS good?! :choppawhat:
The slav- I mean the interns I have in my basement have done a good job so far 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.