Spoiler One Piece Chapter 982 Spoilers Discussion

Who should be the next Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Penguin

Tell that to the many who expect Yamato to be this strong guy because he is the son of Kaido.

Kaido clearly thinks low of him, so I have massive doubts that he will be as strong as the fandom thinks he is.
Oh, yeah... For "legs day" Kaido all the guys in the world are scum and so...

Marco will stall Big Mom in a few chapters.
Tbh Marco should be a better match-up for Big mom in comparison with Blackbeard.

Blackbeard had Kurouzu > that shit is like designed to counter Marco's power, both canceling his healing + flying abilities at the same time due to its black hole gravity pull.

Big mom has probably better Haki right now, but I doubt it will be something on another level than the Admiral's attack power even though Big mom > Admirals. Plus Marco's flying ability should be troublesome for Big mom when she doesn't have Zeus. She isn't that fast while riding Prometheus.

Still, she should low-mid diff Marco.

So the chance of Yamato being a kid/weakling/joke is highly likely :josad:
hm, I think it's less of a chance now knowing that Kaidou considers Momo a disappointment and he hasn't really grilled his young son. I get the feeling that Momo vs Yamato will be a fight in the near future and in the end, momo will defeat Kaidou's monster child.

Status
Not open for further replies.