Spoiler One Piece Chapter 982 Spoilers Discussion

Who should be the next Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy had two intense and long battles against two yonko commanders and he struggled a lot to say the least. And you had Namis involvement in the battle against Cracker and Katakuri was just humiliating him for the most part of the battle.

it'd be a huge step for Zoro to immediately fight a YC1 commander like King and then beat him without any help or interference. It will be interesting to see how Oda will actually handle this.

Luffy had two intense and long battles against two yonko commanders and he struggled a lot to say the least. And you had Namis involvement in the battle against Cracker and Katakuri was just humiliating him for the most part of the battle.

it'd be a huge step for Zoro to immediately fight a YC1 commander like King and then beat him without any help or interference. It will be interesting to see how Oda will actually handle this.
Luffy only struggled with Katakuri and Cracker because he couldn't land a hit on their real bodies. Once he did, he demolished them.

With King, that problem doesn't exist, so those situations are incomparable.

Still have no idea what Oda planned for Big Mom
To be used as a hypetool constantly. What else lol.
Post automatically merged:

Another Top Tier Chapter. This is why I love one Piece Greatnesses

:finally::finally: Goda:finally::finally:
:usoprice:

@Rosella.Fiamingo BM got injured this chap by Usopp. I guess shes lacking that tree bark durability:myman:

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Hiyori's reasons don't mean nothing. He's a Pirate for two.
Unless there's a storyline that like going along with this, I ain't having it.
All the Straw Hats have shown that despite being pirates, they aren't completely heartless. We've seen Zoro's softer side several times this arc.

And he got something in return for Shusui, it's not like he's 100% altruistic.

Since Zoro's upper limit was never shown, Oda could use the Enma training as what Zoro needed to get to that level.

Hmm Black Maria is giving Orochi some kind of bubbling drink. Just a weird one or posioned? I wonder, and so blatantly too in front of the crowd.
I thought his hands were shaking.

All the Straw Hats have shown that despite being pirates, they aren't completely heartless. We've seen Zoro's softer side several times this arc.

And he got something in return for Shusui, it's not like he's 100% altruistic.

Since Zoro's upper limit was never shown, Oda could use the Enma training as what Zoro needed to get to that level.

I thought his hands were shaking.
It could be that too, Why would he be shaking though? Because Momo's there?

Status
Not open for further replies.