Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people realize Luffy is fighting 2 Flying Six at the same time?

People who are above of Hawkins? The same Hawkins that overpowered Zoro?

Of course he would need Gear 4.

Which is why I called it bad writing if Zoro is going to solo fight King, and if Luffy is going to solo fight Kaido. They should team up against them, they are still not close to Yonko executives and Yonko.

Yamato, Law, Kid, Jinbe, marco, Neko, Inu, all the samurais, infact all of the WB pirates survivers need to help them in this fight.
Overpowered Zoro. Bro stop reading 2 piece

If Luffy needs G4 to beat (probably) one of the weakest Tobi Roppo, if not the weakest, does that mean the Tobi Roppo are stronger than the Veterans ?
For the love of god, he was fighting 2 flying six. Why do people love to leave out context. Samething with Zoro vs Killer. Pretending somebody wasn't distracting Zoro while he fought. Ulti only got the opportunity to grab Luffy because Luffy used G3 on Page 1. Base Luffy literally blitz Ulti in hybrid form.

that's like saying ulti performed better than dragon..
What??

of course she did because Daifuku hasn't even fought luffy and has NO feats. however daifuku didn't get low diffed by sanji like Page 1 did lol. this aguement is dumb
But Daifuku fought against other weaker character, Sanji use his RS and also we don't see the endresult of the battle. Oven get hurt far more by a base kick then Pageone get from RS Sanji.
Your whole argument is headcanon.

you're saying that ALL F6 must be comparable in strength based on NO evidence.
Yeah because the Beast pirates are ranked in strenght, Kaido only put the strongest to his F6, of course he expect for each of their at minimum a equal powerlvl. Of course Who's Who and the other are probably stronger. Doesn't change the point that Ulti have really good feats in this chapter who are better then any feat which we so far from a Veteran who isn't named Perospero(again Featwise).

ulti is not in the same ballpark as Drake, not even close... Apoo's not even F6 and he did better than her. luffys base form speed blitzed ulti, she isn't fast.
They are, Kaido whole crew is based on powerlvl and strenght, to beeing a f6 or Calamity you need to pose a very strong lvl. And with his current feat she is fact in that lvl.

what last arcs did robin or nami get a fight? youre talking
Thanks that is the point, they didn't get any real threat, they struggel against far weaker characters. You dodge all other arguments which literally show that you lack to understand the gap. Nami and robin ain't gonna push Luffy to use G3 or even fucking G4. Stop with your nonsense, their isn't any point to believe Robin or Nami can take on character who force Luffy to G4 in 1on1 fight. Stop dreaming and look into the reality.

G4 is also used cuz is useful to escape from restraining situations.

:few:

Ulti had him trapped...

Anyways no veteran push him to use G4 so yeah F6 so far look better.
No veterns got to fight Luffy while he holding back not using G2. Also it was a 2 v 1. She only got to grab hik cause he was doing G3 on page 1. Luffy literally blitz them in base.

What??

But Daifuku fought against other weaker character, Sanji use his RS and also we don't see the endresult of the battle. Oven get hurt far more by a base kick then Pageone get from RS Sanji.

Yeah because the Beast pirates are ranked in strenght, Kaido only put the strongest to his F6, of course he expect for each of their at minimum a equal powerlvl. Of course Who's Who and the other are probably stronger. Doesn't change the point that Ulti have really good feats in this chapter who are better then any feat which we so far from a Veteran who isn't named Perospero(again Featwise).

They are, Kaido whole crew is based on powerlvl and strenght, to beeing a f6 or Calamity you need to pose a very strong lvl. And with his current feat she is fact in that lvl.

Thanks that is the point, they didn't get any real threat, they struggel against far weaker characters. You dodge all other arguments which literally show that you lack to understand the gap. Nami and robin ain't gonna push Luffy to use G3 or even fucking G4. Stop with your nonsense, their isn't any point to believe Robin or Nami can take on character who force Luffy to G4 in 1on1 fight. Stop dreaming and look into the reality.
Umm
Drake can easily be hiding his true strength thanks to his agenda.

Umm
Drake can easily be hiding his true strength thanks to his agenda.
Probably yes yet I would still wait for more feats. Of course I place xDrake above Ulti, but the gap isn't large. We speak about a character who break though Luffy CoA and push him to use G4, he only come in such trouble when he face Commander or Doffy, it show that Ulti is a big threat, Nami and Robin don't come even close to that lvl. I would see the gap as large as Luffy pre udon training vs Kaido.

I feel like Orochi engineered this poll with that plot twist bs
Do people realize Luffy is fighting 2 Flying Six at the same time?

People who are above of Hawkins? The same Hawkins that overpowered Zoro?

Of course he would need Gear 4.

Which is why I called it bad writing if Zoro is going to solo fight King, and if Luffy is going to solo fight Kaido. They should team up against them, they are still not close to Yonko executives and Yonko.

Yamato, Law, Kid, Jinbe, marco, Neko, Inu, all the samurais, infact all of the WB pirates survivers need to help them in this fight.
Obviously you're dead wrong about Zoro being overpowered

But I don't get why people wanna shit on Luffy either. Two of the top ten at once while conserving his true power

I feel like Orochi engineered this poll with that plot twist bs

Obviously you're dead wrong about Zoro being overpowered

But I don't get why people wanna shit on Luffy either. Two of the top ten at once while conserving his true power
Do you see that Hawkins getting any damage? Like he got from Law and the betrayer? I don't see any.

All I see Zoro is getting the damage, and one page earlier, he was making funny noises while blocking Hawkins's attack, and he was saying Hawkins's attack is powerful.

he got caught was because he was focused on p1.
Look at the scans again, if you use that argument, Ulti was caught offguard too, she was talking with the fodders while Luffy directly jump forward her, of course she sense it but it was already too late and she get hit. Which mean both get caught offguard, no one even deny the point that. Of course Luffy beat her,but she pose such a threat that she beeing able to force Luffy into G4 and making him saying something like"she is so strong". Her headbutt attack was already impressiv. Pageone and Ulti are far from beeing showing their all skills and true power, Oda for sure save them. For the first encounter they doing it very well.

It was an extreme example but the point was that dragon has NO FEATS just like Daifuku vs luffy. saying ulti has better feats than daifuku means NOTHING since he hasn't even shown feats fighting luffy.

was that character luffy? no? then you're just speculatuing which is headcannon.

Please answer how Nami beat Kaulifa even though she was a cp9 member?
the CP9 are ranked in strenght, WG only put the strongest to CP9, of course he expect for each of their at minimum a equal powerlvl

hey are, Kaido whole crew is based on powerlvl and strenght, to beeing a f6 or Calamity you need to pose a very strong lvl. And with his current feat she is fact in that lvl.
why did ulti do WORSE in a 2v1 vs luffy than apoo did?

What far weaker characters did robin struggle against lol?

Do you see that Hawkins getting any damage? Like he got from Law and the betrayer? I don't see any.

All I see Zoro is getting the damage, and one page earlier, he was making funny noises while blocking Hawkins's attack, and saying it's powerful.
Hawkins decided not to chase them after losing two lives, as we saw. He was only defeated off panel, so any determination of his power when Law beat him is just headcanon, but if we're just talking outcomes then that includes him managing to imprison Law in the first place.

Anyway, if you believe Hawkins somehow has a victory over Zoro then you are probably salty about the current status of some lesser character. Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Killer, and Law are all Gs.

Status
Not open for further replies.