Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I think I know where this is going.

We going to see a brief flashback of Yamato looking at the Oden execution from the Tower far away or he will just be in the crowd in disguise and Oden will become his hero and role model and that's why he will hate Kaido because he is not like Oden or something like this and of course dress the same way as Oden.
Personally, i think if Yamato might be "Oden-Toki 3rd children" is the more possble thing.

Because, even Kaido admit it "My idiot SON, Yamato". So having character othen than Kaido's actual son or Oden-Toki 3rd children is not make any sense at all.

Has it been established yet why Yamato clearly has cuffs around his wrists? Kaido didn’t know where he was, but he was being detained by someone? Not sure what that means for his alignment, he could want Luffy’s help for revenge before turning against him in front of his father.
Honestly, I get the vibe that Yamato reminds Kaido of Oden (wanting to adventure) and he chains him up. Him wanting to meet Luffy is like when Oden met Whitebeard.
Post automatically merged:

I think because Kaido and his henchmen seems like already put Yamato in the prison.

But he able to escape anyway.
It IS peculiar that Kaido wants him at the party, but he could just be using him to make that surprise announcement

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Honestly, I get the vibe that Yamato reminds Kaido of Oden (wanting to adventure) and he chains him up. Him wanting to meet Luffy is like when Oden met Whitebeard.

It IS peculiar that Kaido wants him at the party, but he could just be using him to make that surprise announcement
I can’t think of a better reason for Yamato’s imminent allying with Luffy, especially if Kaido’s the same kind of father as Judge :whitepress:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Yes, it might be Yamato knew what is Kaido's announcement. Thats why he ranaway from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.