Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, it'd make sense honestly. BM couldn't handle his ass. Kaido begged her to let him keep Yamato. Kaido also couldn't handle his ass. Rebellious teenager.

To be serious though, I don't see who else Oda will address as the mother without it becoming rapey or pretty much unimportant. Black Maria isn't based on the way she talks about him.

Yamato is a "last" minute addition to the arc that revolves around both Yonko crews and their alliance. There is also a surprise announcement that revolves around Yamato and this alliance. What better way to signify this by making Yamato their son.

Starting to think Yamato's hair is pink and he's the son of BM too lol.
a user here introduced this idea to me . @Izaya X
Kintarō (, often translated as "Golden Boy") is a folk hero from Japanese folklore.[1] A child of superhuman strength, he was raised by a yama-uba ("mountain witch") on Mount Ashigara. He became friendly with the animals of the mountain, and later, after catching Shuten-dōji,"

Shuten-dōji (酒呑童子, also sometimes called 酒顛童子, 酒天童子, or 朱点童子) is a mythical oni or demon leader of Japan

based on the legend of kintaro .
"In the most fanciful version of the tale, the yama-uba was Kintarō's mother, impregnated by a clap of thunder sent from a red dragon of Mount Ashigara."

Yup, it'd make sense honestly. BM couldn't handle his ass. Kaido begged her to let him keep Yamato. Kaido also couldn't handle his ass. Rebellious teenager.

To be serious though, I don't see who else Oda will address as the mother without it becoming rapey or pretty much unimportant. Black Maria isn't based on the way she talks about him.
Oda doesn't have to address the mom, Yamato being Big Mom's son would mess up the Charlotte Children list unless Yamato is older than Perospero. I really don't believe Kaido and Big Mom did it, and also there is still that slight chance that Yamato might not even be Kaido's biological son and that he might be an adopted son.

Status
Not open for further replies.