Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato became best friends with ace. Ace told about luffy to yamato. Yamato hears about ace execution and begs kaido to help wb save ace. Kaido agrees but gets stopped by shanks as shanks probably thought he was going to kill wb. Yamato learns about aces death and tries to leave wano all the time but kaido stopped him with handcuffs. As yamato is also a sort of flying zoan user kaido had to handcuff him so he cant escape. Now yamato will tell luffy that he was friends with ace.

Proof? Oh right you got none, gj bb as always you just fart things out of your mouth. Luffy learned the basics of haki as he litteraly said post skip and then developped G4, his fruit. He trained his fruit. not his haki. As for udon where is your proof that he trained his haki? He learned a new application of it, not increased his overall haki.
wdym not his overall haki
sentomaru mentioned his growth in haki after punching the pacifista
we see his growth in armament haki when he can punch the tree without touching it
what are you on?
:goatasure:
and rayleigh statement was haki blooms in extreme circumstances.

My interpretation: Page1 didn't stand a chance against Luffy. Ulti's headbutt really did hurt Luffy and Ulti got Luffy pinned down. But Yamato launched a sneak attack on Ulti, knocking her out.

So, for me, Ulti was hyped a lot in this chapter. Yamato is impressive but again, as far as I understand it, it was a sneak attack from Yamato.
Page one tank G3 like nun lol stop being bias

If all of them fight Kaido and Big Mom, who would fight the Tobi Roppo, if Zoro, Sanji, and Jinbei fight the calamities? And then what about the numbers? What if Big Mom’s crew shows up? It’s not that clear cut.
Dont forget they're (the alliance) is outnumbered by 25,000 men as well, and those gifters may be weak but it aint gonna be easy taking down thousands of them

Proof? Oh right you got none, gj bb as always you just fart things out of your mouth. Luffy learned the basics of haki as he litteraly said post skip and then developped G4, his fruit. He trained his fruit. not his haki. As for udon where is your proof that he trained his haki? He learned a new application of it, not increased his overall haki.
I always fart things out of my mouth like
"mentally disabled
tortured killer"
the irony in this is amazing. still have not found me that panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.