Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, you can twist his extreme circumstance is him thinking that he needs to learn it before the fight but thats kinda reaching isnt it?
tell me one thing before you sign off...

what affected Luffy more when he fought Katakuri?? mental pressure or physical pressure??.
..Luffy main worry in that fight was not hitting Katakuri ....he was never worried about that Katakuri overpowering him in other techniques....

tell me one thing before you sign off...

what affected Luffy more when he fought Katakuri?? mental pressure or physical pressure??.
..Luffy main worry in that fight was not hitting Katakuri ....he was never worried about that Katakuri overpowering him in other techniques....
Both, he was trying to guess where kat would hit him and how to dodge it, how to hit him, and also fighting him. Its a big combo, sure mental plays, but id say physical pressure plays a way bigger role. One can only be pushed to an extreme so much by just mental pressure.

J

Jo_Ndule

I would place at least place Who´sWho above him, don´t know the others, what is your ranking for the flyers, which one do you see as strongest senpai?
Drake was paired with P1
And P1 with ulti
Drake feat vs Scoth, Caribou and base sanji aren't better than Daifuku Pekoms even.
Ulti matched Base Luffy, Luffy wanted to use g4.
G3 oneshotted P1 or took him down.

Ulti >= Drake >= P1

Okay Luffy didn't use advoa but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.