Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
idk why is everyone bitching about Page One?
Luffy used G3+G2+Haki to hit P1
while
Sanji only used 3 basic kicks, people forget that Raid Suit doesn't add strength. Sanji's basic kicks in RS are = to Base Sanji basic kicks

Plus, I'm pretty sure P1 and Ulti aren't down... They will probably get up fine next chapter
Oda loves to downplay some characters just for introduce someone strong.
I has happened with Sanji and Vergo, it has Happened with Yamato, it has Happened with Oden...

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
idk why is everyone bitching about Page One?
Luffy used G3+G2+Haki to hit P1
while
Sanji only used 3 basic kicks, people forget that Raid Suit doesn't add strength. Sanji's basic kicks in RS are = to Base Sanji basic kicks

Plus, I'm pretty sure P1 and Ulti aren't down... They will probably get up fine next chapter
People who likes Sanji and Maria. Man, we're the same. :cheers:

M

MD Zolo

It funny that people using "oh we didnt see PAGE ONE after that hit" the same chapter pound is officially alive and well i love yall Worstgen :cheers:
Dude!! Nobody is arguing that Page1 is gone. The argument is very simple: Page1 got hit by Luffy and he was no longer on panel. In fact, after Ulti was knocked down by Yamato, it was some fodders who asked Yamato why he hit Ulti. Page1 didn't have a dialogue.

Ultimately, the reason Ulti should be put above Page1 is because Ulti actually had full-scale clash with Luffy while Page1 just got hit.

In the end, they are both zoans, so they will both be fine. If Page1 vs Ulti were to happen, you can't say who will win either. But as it stands right now, Ulti seems stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.