Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, let me get this straight.

Ulti actually hurts Luffy’s head a little bit (was using Haki)

And then Yamato turns around and cracks her skull (metaphorically)?

Dayum. This guy is no joke at all. I can’t wait for the power level discussions about him.
I think her hurting Luffy was combination of strong haki and the force behind her attack ( her DF dino has a strong head ??) ...kind of like G4.....But still it's very impressive feat for her....And Yamato breaking her skull looks very impressive as well!! Hope he is the "Ace" of the crew like many are predicting....

F

Fallen Prince

I got some info who might could join the fight
if u guys remember the page of marco in ship with neko there was a shadow guy talking there are 2 options like

1) it could be 100 % scoper gaban

2) shiki the lion itself
I give my money for this!
I saw Brago's video , i wont deny the guy with stripes cloak is similar to the cover page drinking sake with crocus .

If a Roger pirate does not arrive in this arc then it will not make marineford cute at all .

I think her hurting Luffy was combination of strong haki and the force behind her attack ( her DF dino has a strong head ??) ...kind of like G4.....But still it's very impressive feat for her....And Yamato breaking her skull looks very impressive as well!! Hope he is the "Ace" of the crew like many are predicting....
Yamato looks like he'll betray Kaido, he is more like Kaido's Teach.

So more I see of the Flyers, so more I see feats of them, so more I believe that the battles against the Calamities going be to insane battle who gonna shake the whole area, this going for sure for anybody a hard test. At this rate I don´t really thing that they get defeated in 1vs1 battle, Oda hold them off alongside with Kaido for the end of the arc as major problems, he spend Jack his own arc, Queen his own mini arc(even right now he get many screentime) and over the top King will get his insane hype. These guys aren´t jokes and as one of fewer user I still think even Luffy would have hard time to take them down(at least without any new powerup ala G5)...

The war will answer us a lot of question and give us more powerlvl thread material as @Admiral Lee Hung already state for Yamato.

All out luffy has 3 things g4 fs and acoa.
Translation said he used fs and needed g4 for ulti leaving just acoa.
Whats the gap from kaido to ulti ?
He used FS against Ulti? That's interesting; then he was more serious against her than I thought.
It is not clear how much G4th would struggle against Ulti but I doubt Ulti would be still a match against this mode. I think Luffy simply had to end this battle as fast as possible since his goal is Kaido, not gifters, not the flying six and not the Calamities.

Exactly that's why Luffy's encounter with Ulti does not matter on his inevitable fight against Kaido. That's going to happen soon.

Not really the case
Like i doubt chopper is more like a red panda than reindeer or robin a falcon etc.
SH are based on chinese/vietnamese zodiac :
Luffy > Monkey
Zoro > Tiger
Nami > Cat
Ussop > Chameleon (dragon/Snake)
Sanji > Goat
Franky > rhino (bull)
Brook > Giraffe (horse)
chopper > Tanuki which is called racoon dog in japanese (dog)
jimbei > wild boar (same face)
carrot > bunny
robin > hawk (bird/rooster)

There are some small differences but most of them fit the chinese/vietnamese zodiac perfectly.
So yes Zoro is Tiger, it's so obvious that i don't know why you want to argue. He is a lone wolf, assassin, dangerous.

Last edited:
Evolution of the Beast Pirates
  • Kaido > Lead Performers (minus current Jack) > Numbers > Fodder
  • Kaido > Lead Performers > Numbers > Fodder (+Pirate Crews)
  • Kaido > Lead Peformers (w/ current Jack) > Numbers > Fodder (+Pirate Crews)
  • Kaido > Lead Peformers > Numbers > Tobi Roppo + Headliners > Gifters + Pleasures + Waiters (+Pirate Crews)
The Pirate Captains and their crew intermixes with the fodder, Waiters, Pleasures, Gifters, and Headliners.

Status
Not open for further replies.