Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
While hody was fodder to luffy him havin 1 strong attack that can break through his invisible haki aint that far fetched
He had a water shot that went 150 meters smashing through concert and his jaws were his strongest weapons

The only character hinted to have stronger armament was cracker but even then the biscuits themselves helped alot
His haki wasn't inferior to doffys and kata used block mochi to over power luffys
Wait to ignore the point and talk about something else.
Yes or no
Is hodys bite a bigger force than what was on zoros swords after busting the golem ?

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
The scene stopped at this exact panel, the scene in the current chapter continued several pages after Page One got punched and 0 sign of him still standing. it's not comparable. Get real
This chapter also clearly shows Ulti going down white eyed defeated but not page one. Page one is not defeated get real.

You think LinLin will just leave him to Kaido? You should know better Sentinel-kun.
Dafuq? Come on, I can't deal with your irritation, nik.

Kaido, on the other hand, should be left to swordsmen.
Hahahahaha, dude is literally claiming Luffy won't fight the arc boss. Congratulation, it's chapter 983 and you still have not grasped the grand scheme of One Piece.

F

Fallen Prince

What are you talking about? I wasn't even reading OP 1 year ago

I already showed it to you, if you count Luffy punching P1 and P1 not being shown down, as Luffy beating P1
Then you must count this panel same way
I would say the fight was inconclusive but yhere are good points.

Not worth your time, let them argue how weak sanji is by building a case about how an argument could be made Luffy's G3 punch > The RaidSuit, also shows sanji hasnt used CoA Hardening lol,

Plus Zoro's actually fighting while Sanji is literallly being made gag and looking for the prostitutes
I ain't answering trolls tbh one said P1 only bleeds when you hit his chin one is saying rs doesn't enhance his kicks while he didn't talk about Rs durability and hardness accelerators which will give him momentum to attack sanji stans are desperate lmao

Wait to ignore the point and talk about something else.
Yes or no
Is hodys bite a bigger force than what was on zoros swords after busting the golem ?
Tbh idk how you quantify how strong his haki was from that
All i know is pica his armament was harder to cut then the golem tho he got cut too

And hodi would probably bite through zoro too tbh hes if he doesn't use hardening to protect himself. Tho idk if he knows how he did it in a movie once (gold)

Status
Not open for further replies.