Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just need to see how easily he dealed with Page One who is also flying six:hapnoel:
Yeah using directly G3, saying before that he underestimated these guys, Luffy go into full power her. He get caught offguard even though having fs show that Ulti was fast enough to caught him and don't give him enough room. No one downplay Luffy feats, he look in the battle better. But in the whole 2vs1 battle where he take the chance when Ulti was looking away, the same happen later to him. In the whole fight Pageone don't do much expect him try to hit one time Luffy. We know Pageone in full zoan isn't really fast, he didn't know Luffy potential and get hurt/hit. This was just a short battle, without knowing if Pageone or Ulti beeing defeated. One thing for sure, Oda use the G4 statement to show the powerlvl and threat who comes from the F6. Even though Yamato was coming into the game, Oda make it clear that Luffy needed G4. With this he showing the manga reader that the battle just start and was going be headfired, he hype the flyers already since 5 chapter. People call them trash yet he make it clear know that we shouldn't underestimate them.
Of course we know that Luffy would win, but people can't take the fact that Ulti was really a serious threat.

I really wanna know what's Oda's plan with Zoro :sus:
If we are comparing with CP9 arc, then Kaku and Zoro had two separate meetings before their final fight. Then they fought in the third one.

If E.Oda is planning to match King with Zoro, then there was no build-up between the two, which would be weird considering E.Oda's style.

If there is a build-up, then there is one with Orochi, I would rather see Zoro taking on Orochi and his minions, because he actually tried to take down Orochi before, but ironically, stopped by Kyoshiro who was Denjiro in disguise. I would rather see him taking on Orochi + Orochi's minions + Oniwabanshu, instead of soloing someone as powerful as King, because that wouldn't make sense both in terms of power levels and story telling.

I agree, don't get it twisted though. They are strong, but Luffy would wreck them
Of course, you need to be strong to restraint Luffy and have him use G4. But being ancient zoan it is expected they would have some great physical strenght, i'm more doubtful on their other stats though, gong by thee blitz and how P1 got handled in one page

Look at the scans again, if you use that argument, Ulti was caught offguard too, she was talking with the fodders while Luffy directly jump forward her, of course she sense it but it was already too late and she get hit. Which mean both get caught offguard, no one even deny the point that. Of course Luffy beat her,but she pose such a threat that she beeing able to force Luffy into G4 and making him saying something like"she is so strong". Her headbutt attack was already impressiv. Pageone and Ulti are far from beeing showing their all skills and true power, Oda for sure save them. For the first encounter they doing it very well.
Yep she is very strong, in a 1 v 1 i don't know if She pushes him to G4 tough.

Of course, you need to be strong to restraint Luffy and have him use G4. But being ancient zoan it is expected they would have some great physical strenght, i'm more doubtful on their other stats though, gong by thee blitz and how P1 got handled in one page
She did win in the headbutt battle though.
Post automatically merged:

Btw i'm suspicious that luffy would train together with Yamato to learn his fighting style, and by that, invent or complete G5 fighting style to beat his dad.
Train? In the middle of a war.

Yeah using directly G3, saying before that he underestimated these guys, Luffy go into full power her. He get caught offguard even though having fs show that Ulti was fast enough to caught him and don't give him enough room. No one downplay Luffy feats, he look in the battle better. But in the whole 2vs1 battle where he take the chance when Ulti was looking away, the same happen later to him. In the whole fight Pageone don't do much expect him try to hit one time Luffy. We know Pageone in full zoan isn't really fast, he didn't know Luffy potential and get hurt/hit. This was just a short battle, without knowing if Pageone or Ulti beeing defeated. One thing for sure, Oda use the G4 statement to show the powerlvl and threat who comes from the F6. Even though Yamato was coming into the game, Oda make it clear that Luffy needed G4. With this he showing the manga reader that the battle just start and was going be headfired, he hype the flyers already since 5 chapter. People call them trash yet he make it clear know that we shouldn't underestimate them.
Of course we know that Luffy would win, but people can't take the fact that Ulti was really a serious threat.
That's the thing : In full zoan Page One should have the most durability yet he got one shotted. In hybrid form Ulti should have the most mobility and she got blitzed hard. They aren't weak sure but they aren't better than non-g4 Luffy lol

She did win in the headbutt battle though.
hence the great physical strenght

Yep she is very strong, in a 1 v 1 i don't know if She pushes him to G4 tough.
Yeah kinda even agree that we still yet do 't have much feats, Oda end the fight really fast with putting Yamato into the game. But the way how he did, it really give me the though that Ulti in her all out power with her skills beeing probably able to push Luffy to G4. I mean why he mentioned the G4 part if Yamato was on the way to save him? Oda show probably with this that Luffy need G4 to fight back. As I said Luffy was really amazing in this chapter, no one deny it,but Ulti was also great. Judging by the way how Oda put the whole G4 thing,I can really see that Ulti could be able to push Luffy to G4.
Overall with this Oda hype up the F6 and make it clear that this troup beeing a really dangerous threat for the alliance alongside with the Calamity.

It is simple that we don't need a Luffy vs Daifuku fight off, we see lot of weaker character fight him,when a Aladdin punch equal with Oven, when Sanji block Daifuku huge Genie easily while Pageone send him across the city. When Ichiji lvl opponent who are in same ballpark get neg diffed by Katakuri. You understand how we scale the characters? So what is the point of you who proof that Vets beeing league above F6. They are equal(portrayalwise) for good.
in order for you to claim that ulti did beter vs luffy than Daifuku WOULD do, Daifuku has to Either fight Luffy 1v1 or fight a character Equal to or STRONGER than luffy. Neither of which he has done WTF do I care about a fight between daifuku and someone as weak as Yonji? stop with the headcannon and hypotheticals. stick with facts

Yonji was the first,Sanji the second, the strongest brother Ichiji get neg diffed by Katakuri, Sanji who get beaten down by Doffy. Do the math...
Why are you talking about katakuri and doffy stay on point.
again...prove how DAIFUKU does worse vs luffy than Ulti.

Via tricks and using one strong attack, but the rules in the new world change, expect Zoan User who can tank far more. What Kalifa do 10years ago doesn't have any weight for the new world where Brook even get trouble against far weaker character then Ulti.
she still WON the fight the. that's literally how Nami fights. and no...ulti is not tanking an attack from zeus...big moms(yonkou)weapon

Luffy didn't understand first the power of Apoo, after he easily run away. Of course Apoo feat was good, but also Ulti feat too. In both way nothing to say it make these character weak.
did sanji understand the power of Doffy? all your arguments are being used against you lol.

Trebol or Diamante, Robin has no any weight after the timeskip, not a single impressiv feat so far. Characters as Brook and Franky even get more shine.

Since you dodge my questions again:
Do you think Nami or Robin could break current Luffy haki in a direct encounter, could force him to use G4?

Do you think Nami or Robin could match xDrake,Doflamingo,Inuarashi,Ashura and co?

Stop dreaming, their isn't any point to believe Nami or Robin gonna face F6 while even their own Captain( who perform a really good feat though) struggel against them.

And neither Pageone and Ulti show their full skills/strenght.
*ulti't stronger than diamonte, stop...
*ike I said both Nami and RobinFIGHT DIFFERENTLY than Ulti. Robin can Easily pin down luffy for a couple of seconds like ulti did with her power.
*I'm sorry but youre delusional id=f you think ULTI can match xDrake,Doflamingo,Inuarashi,Ashura.

-Hawkins lost one life because he was looking at Luffy, Zoro cheap-shotted him from the rear.
-The other one came after Hawkins damaged Zoro with nails, which come through his straw puppet, not via his own body

No one ever said Hawkins is all about his stored lives. We've seen that Hawkins can use Haki when he blocked Law's sword, and if he is not like Cracker, then he has his own durability and stamina as well, in addition to his own CoA defense. Of course he couldn't take both Luffy + Zoro at the same time, but even then overpowering Zoro while Luffy was there was impressive.

I am not salty, I just said E.Oda wouldn't be consistent if Zoro solo fights King, and Luffy solo fights Kaido at this point. In comparison with pre-time skip, they weren't struggling of the minions of their main opponents, Zoro for one, defeated T-Bone without taking any damage before fighting with Kaku. In here, he already took a damage from Apoo, and if Hawkins was there, he could take nails again as a damage.
Tbone? He sucks. This is the new world man, you don't just beat people by getting them wet when you punch them or being able to cut through metal. If even a dozen guys can hack through hundreds or thousands of your men, you gotta pack up and move to East blue.

Tbone? He sucks. This is the new world man, you don't just beat people by getting them wet when you punch them or being able to cut through metal. If even a dozen guys can hack through hundreds or thousands of your men, you gotta pack up and move to East blue.
The point is, they didn't take any damage and no one was able to threaten them until CP9.

This arc is entirely different.

Yeah the gag is dumb and distasteful especially at this time where everyone is fighting, really Oda?:mihugh:
But tbh the way he was drawn in that panel looking serious (and smirking?) feels like he might actually do something, The gag can't possibly last forever lol
Though I am not so sure with Oda lately :usoprice:
Honestly The thirst for Sanji to do something is too strong, Can people give oda a chance to set the shit up? lmao. Obviously sanjis going to do something. Its an arc that requires the strawhats to fight lmao. RELAX...... We know for a fact Sanji at the very least is going to fight one of the tobi roppo. Which is hype...... You can say the gag is dumb but that gag is allowing sanji to go out alone and meat strong people. Instead of protecting his fodder crewmates all the damn time.

-Hawkins lost one life because he was looking at Luffy, Zoro cheap-shotted him from the rear.
-The other one came after Hawkins damaged Zoro with nails, which come through his straw puppet, not via his own body

No one ever said Hawkins is all about his stored lives. We've seen that Hawkins can use Haki when he blocked Law's sword, and if he is not like Cracker, then he has his own durability and stamina as well, in addition to his own CoA defense. Of course he couldn't take both Luffy + Zoro at the same time, but even then overpowering Zoro while Luffy was there was impressive.

I am not salty, I just said E.Oda wouldn't be consistent if Zoro solo fights King, and Luffy solo fights Kaido at this point. In comparison with pre-time skip, they weren't struggling of the minions of their main opponents, Zoro for one, defeated T-Bone without taking any damage before fighting with Kaku. In here, he already took a damage from Apoo, and if Hawkins was there, he could take nails again as a damage.
Luffy was literally struggling with bleno until G2. Stop talking out your ass. Hawkins never overpowered Zoro either. Zoro hasn't even use his strongest form yet.

The point is, they didn't take any damage and no one was able to threaten them until CP9.

This arc is entirely different.
The whole crew is Cp9. He trying to take them down

Page One has whole other form, Honestly Luffy lost that interaction if were being real. And honestly idk if this means luffy still cant defeat commander by himself or if the flying 6 are closer to the commanders than we thought, maybe the gap between veterans and commanders is minimal.

Page One has whole other form, Honestly Luffy lost that interaction if were being real. And honestly idk if this means luffy still cant defeat commander by himself or if the flying 6 are closer to the commanders than we thought, maybe the gap between veterans and commanders is minimal.
how does luffy punching Page 1 in the face in a 2V1 with ulti = a lost interaction lol?

how does luffy punching Page 1 in the face in a 2V1 with ulti = a lost interaction lol?
The portrayal of it all is bad honestly, Not only does Ulti subdue luffy, Luffy then says he needs gear 4 to overcome this. And Yamato being there, makes it seem like he saved luffy from Ulti. And if Page One really is up next chapter thats even worse for luffy because it then confirms the notion that Luffy needs Gear 4 to overcome the flying 6...........

Status
Not open for further replies.