Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And honestly idk if this means luffy still cant defeat commander by himself or if the flying 6 are closer to the commanders than we thought, maybe the gap between veterans and commanders is minimal.
Probably he have something which is better then G4, a new trumpcard? Or he can now use G4 far longer? This will be interesting to see, but the last thing, I think you are right. The Gap between Vet/Commander don't seems to beeing larger,more minimal.

in order for you to claim that ulti did beter vs luffy than Daifuku WOULD do, Daifuku has to Either fight Luffy 1v1 or fight a character Equal to or STRONGER than luffy. Neither of which he has done WTF do I care about a fight between daifuku and someone as weak as Yonji? stop with the headcannon and hypotheticals. stick with facts
That isn't how scaling working, we don't need a battle of Luffy vs Jack to say that he isn't equal to Cracker. YC and Vets of the two Yonkou play almost in same league. And I already make you a simple scaling with Yonji could match easily off Daifuku. We don't need a 1on1 fight with Daifuku vs Luffy because we already have other simple points.

Daifuku huge Genie get blocked by Base Sanji while RS get throw easily by Pageone. If we use scaling, Pageone perform better.
Or other simple point,Nami get easily negged by Smoothie, weaker then Kata who is Luffy lvl, the same Luffy who need G4 in the new chapter.

We don't even need the Daifuku compare, Nami who get negged by Smoothie are enough to say that she aren't any threat for such characters, Luffy would do even worse to Nami as Smoothie did.

Nami lack in reactionspeed, she didn't have even any haki form; she pyhsical weak and only just have her power with Zeus together, she lacks in the manythings.

In compare we have Ulti who force Luffy to use G4. That is enough, or do you want to say me that Nami or Robin could force Luffy to use G2/G3 or even G4?

Why are you talking about katakuri and doffy stay on point.
again...prove how DAIFUKU does worse vs luffy than Ulti.
Because Kata,Cracker and Doffy are the only character expect the Yonkous who force Luffy to use G4. Before no one could do that, even Don Chinjao couldn't do that, literally no one even Ceaser who is above Nami and co. Yet Ulti do it and force Luffy use G4 which is a insane good feat.
As I ask you before, could Nami perform a similar feat against Luffy?

she still WON the fight the. that's literally how Nami fights. and no...ulti is not tanking an attack from zeus...big moms(yonkou)weapon
It is different when someone as Nami use zeus or when Big mom use it, I hope you see the different. Nami had the power of zeus large weather against Galetta too, do it help her to take out Galetta? Did it help her against Amande? No, she was simple caught off by these characters.

*ulti't stronger than diamonte, stop...
*ike I said both Nami and RobinFIGHT DIFFERENTLY than Ulti. Robin can Easily pin down luffy for a couple of seconds like ulti did with her power.
*I'm sorry but youre delusional id=f you think ULTI can match xDrake,Doflamingo,Inuarashi,Ashura.
Neither Robin and Nami have the feats for matching Luffy, Nami fucking struggel against far weaker opponents, stop it you sound like a fanboy. Nami and Robin ending like Smoker who use Tashigi body and get trashed by Luffy casually with G2. That huge is the different between these characters.

What funny about Ulti beeing stronger then Diamante? Diamante would get rekt hard by current Luffy, he couldn't even dream to force Luffy to G4.

Ulti is in same ballpark as xDrake, she force fucking Luffy to use G4, she overbreak his CoA with her own CoA. She play of course in that league, you are simple a Nami fanboy and a Ulti hater if you think that Ulti don't play in same league as xDrake and co. She already have better physical and haki feat then Doffy, what has Nami and Robin?

Imagine thinking Nami or Robin could force Luffy to use G3/G4...
:suresure:

Ulti speed is nothing compared to hakuba which Robin stopped easily. Robin isn't weak. Also i think you forget Nami HAS ZEUS. Also Luffy only needed G4 to break out of her grip quickly. G4 would have OneShot her just like Yamato did.
Nami and Robin are fodder compared to flying 6, Perospero soloed brook and chopper together , honestly the weak trio and the mid trio are probably fighting headliners/gifters. For Sanji fighting a flying 6 is guaranteed at this point but its unknown if he'll get anything above that, For Zoro it looks like he may be in the kaido fight, not sure who he's fighting before that tho, tbh. Luffy at this point im not sure if he'll get a warm up fight, he might just be running around until he finds kaido.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
So are we gonna talk about the fact that Kaido sent F6 to search for someone who can literally oneshot them?
For the bottom 3 tobi roppo (Maria,Ulti,Page One), ill take Yes. But for top 3 of the tobi roppo (Who'who, Sasaki,X-Drake) i think No.

I mean it will be a mid-high diff match and im not sure who gonna win if Yamato fought Who'who/Sasaki/X-Drake.

If E.Oda is planning to match King with Zoro, then there was no build-up between the two, which would be weird considering E.Oda's style.
What if it's daz bones style or Ryuma style.

It's established Zoro wants to cut steel in Whiskey peak and Little garden. Oda creates a steel man for Zoro in Alabasta. The first time they meet is immediately the time Zoro cuts him down.

It's established Zoro needs a new sword in Ennies Lobby. Oda creates a legendary sword for Zoro in Thriller bark and the first time he meets Ryuma is immediately the time Zoro cuts him down.

It's established Zoro wants to learn to cut fire in Punk hazard. Oda creates a fire man for Zoro in Wano and the first time they meet is immediately the time Zoro cuts him down.

They even do this in Skypiea. It's established Zoro wants to improve his air slashes at the start of the arc. Oda creates a swordsman who fights at long range who is the strongest priest of Enel and the first time they meet is immediately the time Zoro cuts him down.

You seem to be picking one situation and for some reason it's the model everything should follow now

If we are comparing with CP9 arc, then Kaku and Zoro had two separate meetings before their final fight. Then they fought in the third one.

If E.Oda is planning to match King with Zoro, then there was no build-up between the two, which would be weird considering E.Oda's style.

If there is a build-up, then there is one with Orochi, I would rather see Zoro taking on Orochi and his minions, because he actually tried to take down Orochi before, but ironically, stopped by Kyoshiro who was Denjiro in disguise. I would rather see him taking on Orochi + Orochi's minions + Oniwabanshu, instead of soloing someone as powerful as King, because that wouldn't make sense both in terms of power levels and story telling.
Yeah when you think about it, it's actually Oda's style to have characters just clash without build up not only in Eniess Lobby, but many other arcs throughout the series
Therefore i thought it's really difficult to just assume what hes planning with Zoro
Im one of Zoro vs King bidders, but in this chapter Oda seems to be holding him down for the moment for some reason
Honestly The thirst for Sanji to do something is too strong, Can people give oda a chance to set the shit up? lmao. Obviously sanjis going to do something. Its an arc that requires the strawhats to fight lmao. RELAX...... We know for a fact Sanji at the very least is going to fight one of the tobi roppo. Which is hype...... You can say the gag is dumb but that gag is allowing sanji to go out alone and meat strong people. Instead of protecting his fodder crewmates all the damn time.
You got that right :kata:
Gags aside, Sanji going on his own can't be a random move from Oda
whenever he's alone he does some solo missions like that mr. prince shit

What are your wildest Zoro fantasies? :fransuper:
Ultimate extreme satisfying YC1/right hand men fight of Zoro x King, Yeah :endthis:

Nami and Robin are fodder compared to flying 6, Perospero soloed brook and chopper together , honestly the weak trio and the mid trio are probably fighting headliners/gifters. For Sanji fighting a flying 6 is guaranteed at this point but its unknown if he'll get anything above that, For Zoro it looks like he may be in the kaido fight, not sure who he's fighting before that tho, tbh. Luffy at this point im not sure if he'll get a warm up fight, he might just be running around until he finds kaido.
youre assuming all of the flying six are at the SAME strength when there is no evidence for it.
I would say based on the fact that sanji low diffed page 1 there aren't.
the flying six are akin to the cp9...who are all equal in rank but not close in strength. nami chopper and franky beat a cp9 member. so youre comparison of perospero who has a 700000 bounty is inaccurate

What if it's daz bones style or Ryuma style.

It's established Zoro wants to cut steel in Whiskey peak and Little garden. Oda creates a steel man for Zoro in Alabasta. The first time they meet is immediately the time Zoro cuts him down.

It's established Zoro needs a new sword in Ennies Lobby. Oda creates a legendary sword for Zoro in Thriller bark and the first time they meet is immediately the time Zoro cuts him down.

It's established Zoro wants to learn to cut fire in Punk hazard. Oda creates a fire man for Zoro in Wano and the first time they meet is immediately the time Zoro cuts him down.

They even do this in Skypiea. It's established Zoro wants to improve his air slashes at the start of the arc. Oda creates a swordsman who fights at long range who is the strongest priest of Enel and the first time they meet is immediately the time Zoro cuts him down.

You seem to be picking one situation and for some reason it's the model everything should follow now
Maybe, it's an opinion after all. Still King's power doesn't seem like fire, more like his flying ancient zoan should be the main point. And there is no build-up for that. If King's main power is fire, then we didn't see it yet.

But it doesn't make sense for me when E.Oda showing Zoro to struggle against opponents like Killer, Hawkins, Kyoshiro etc. and then putting him in front of someone like on Katakuri's level, it's my opinion, we will see how it will happen. At first he shouldn't struggle against those opponents first, and he should fight someone like Cracker / Doflamingo first before fighting with someone like Katakuri level opponent. Even Urouge has a better feat such as defeating Snack, while Zoro doesn't even have that, but he is going to defeat someone like Katakuri suddenly? Nah, that's bad writing for me.

If we are comparing with CP9 arc, then Kaku and Zoro had two separate meetings before their final fight. Then they fought in the third one.

If there is a build-up, then there is one with Orochi, I would rather see Zoro taking on Orochi and his minions, because he actually tried to take down Orochi before, but ironically, stopped by Kyoshiro who was Denjiro in disguise. I would rather see him taking on Orochi + Orochi's minions + Oniwabanshu, instead of soloing someone as powerful as King, because that wouldn't make sense both in terms of power levels and story telling.
Zoro best fight according to most people. He never met mr. 1.
Your embarrassing yourself

Still King's power doesn't seem like fire, more like his flying ancient zoan should be the main point. And there is no build-up for that.
He's called WILDFIRE.

I mean Are you expecting Queen the Plague to not incorporate PLAGUE when he actually fights just because he's a dinosaur?

In fact the one time we can say King was serious was when he fought Oden back in the day and there's literally a panel of him Holding a sword while burning Raizo with FIRE.

Wtf are you talking about? Read my comment...it doesn't matter what the reason for the fight was, during the fight he did NOT attack Hiyori and never tried - which is the whole point of this discussion. All attacks were aimed at Zoro. No panel shows Killer attacking her during their fight. And yet your answers are based only on speculations and what you "believe" - which is not an argument, but accuse me in speculations at the same time, while i use panels for my arguments. Nice double standard.

Hiyori was not even close to Zoro. Killer did not use the chance to attack Hiyori when Zoro got attacked by Gyukimaru, like in all of his other attacks - he aimed at Zoro.
So what prompted the fight never had any bearing or did not influent the fight at all ? Zoro mindset was to defend hiyori,and killer's was to kill them.Just because there was no panel of kamazou going after hiyori during his fight with zoro,doesn't mean he didn't.There was also no panel of killer saying he did not want to capture hiyori during his fight with zoro.Using your logic i can then deduce that he wanted to go after hyori since there was no panel of him saying he did not .
It is absurd to assume killer would just ignore his initial reason for the fight and just engage in combat with zoro mindlessly since hes doing this because he ultimately want to save his captain.It is a much more plausible to deduce that the fight was oriented around the safety and captivity of hiyori.
I used "i believe" in a ironic way to explain the reasoning behind the lack of panel, it was not the main part of my argument,which is why i put it in ps.And you did not use any panel,by the way.

Last edited:
He's called WILDFIRE.

I mean Are you expecting Queen the Plague to not incorporate PLAGUE when he actually fights just because he's a dinosaur?

In fact the one time we can say King was serious was when he fought Oden back in the day and there's literally a panel of him Holding a sword while burning Raizo with FIRE.
Could be, or his main power could be his flying ancient zoan and aerial attacks, we will see. There is no point on talking certain about the possibilities.

Either way King should be around Katakuri's level, and Zoro didn't even fight and defeat someone like Snack first, let alone Cracker / Doflamingo level opponent, suddenly he is soloing and defeating Katakuri level opponent doesn't work for me.

That would be lame AF, scabbards have more reason to kill orochi than zoro, and also we're supposed to believe that zoro will defeat mihawk EoS how is he gonna beat someone like mihawk if he doesn't surpass opponents like king

Status
Not open for further replies.