Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy didn't use G3 against Blueno though. G2 was enough to fodderize despite Blueno's hax hiding ability.

FS should've been enough, FS + ACoA would be too much.
imo now that Luffy has FS, Oda had no choice but to use plot to restrict and nerf that Otherwise Luffy would speedchess-counter anyone other than Kaidou and Calamities.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
yea hard to say but it seems like luffy has better control over G4 after his training. which may be why he's using it a lot more flippantly
Imo this panel also shows to me that Luffy goes G4 to get a quick victory. And it apparently shows that Luffy can spam G4 now. I'm worried that this hurried style of Oda's portrayal of Luffy would cheapen the Gears. "Oh okay, he'll release G5-G6-G7 against Kaidou since G5 alone wont suffice. Dont worry". The gears are getting cheap now. We dont get as excited anymore.

Imo Oda should make Luffy's base skills/strength (G2-G3) stronger and more prominent now, since he's more muscular and filled with penetrative CoA now.
Because we never know what is Luffy doing in Udon training right? (When he learn advanced armament Haki with Hyougoro The Flower). Because it seems to me, we will see Luffy fought someone (idk who) and we gonna see a flash back when he learn advanced armament haki with Hyougoro in Udon prison.

For me personally, it might be another form of Gear 4 or Luffy's gear fourth can be more durable. (more duration).

youre assuming all of the flying six are at the SAME strength when there is no evidence for it.
I would say based on the fact that sanji low diffed page 1 there aren't.
the flying six are akin to the cp9...who are all equal in rank but not close in strength. nami chopper and franky beat a cp9 member. so youre comparison of perospero who has a 700000 bounty is inaccurate
Sanji did not low diff page one, Sanji vs Page One is a CLASH, not a full 1v1 fight. neither character used named attacks, sanji got the better of the clash but the fight was not finished. We dont know how strong page one or sanji actually is. The group consist of ancient zoan users and a majority of the crew dont even have haki or the durability to contend with people like that. Remeber Usopp vs Jabra? Luffy ,Zoro and Sanji were the only people who fought Zoans in enies lobby for A Reason.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Sanji did not low diff page one, Sanji vs Page One is a CLASH, not a full 1v1 fight. neither character used named attacks, sanji got the better of the clash but the fight was not finished. We dont know how strong page one or sanji actually is. The group consist of ancient zoan users and a majority of the crew dont even have haki or the durability to contend with people like that. Remeber Usopp vs Jabra? Luffy ,Zoro and Sanji were the only people who fought Zoans in enies lobby for A Reason.
sanji low diff page one just like hawkins low diff zoro

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
That would be lame AF, scabbards have more reason to kill orochi than zoro, and also we're supposed to believe that zoro will defeat mihawk EoS how is he gonna beat someone like mihawk if he doesn't surpass opponents like king
He's an infamous Mihawk downplayer. He thinks Vista = Mihawk.

What about Kid, and Law?

Betrayer X-Drake is there too.

There is also Marco. Do you think Zoro will pass all of these ''Worst Generation Captains'', and solo King?
Zoro's a member of the Worst Generation too. There's no distinction between Captains and Subordinates in the series, only in the eyes of some fans.

He's an infamous Mihawk downplayer. He thinks Vista = Mihawk.

Zoro's a member of the Worst Generation too. There's no distinction between Captains and Subordinates in the series, only in the eyes of some fans.
E.Oda shows us that the Kid-Law-Luffy competition is different than Killer and Zoro are being in Worst Generation. Bonney and Bege are also in Worst Generation, but they are not competing with Kid, Law and Luffy trio.

X-Drake can be included in that competition too, he is the one who has been talked about much alongside with Eustass Kid after the time skip. And Law attained the rank of Shichibukai.

E.Oda shows us that the Kid-Law-Luffy competition is different than Killer and Zoro are being in Worst Generation. Bonney and Bege are also in Worst Generation, but they are not competing with Kid, Law and Luffy trio.

X-Drake can be included in that competition too, he is the one who has been talked about much alongside with Eustass Kid after the time skip. And Law attained the rank of Shichibukai.
And now show is Zoro,Kid and killer doing the same things ...

Fandom is just overthinking scenes.

Luffy and Zoro are assured legends and top tiers unlike law or kid who have nothing assured.

Saying cuz Zoro is not competing for PK to minimize him is dumb.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

And ? Drake is a marine so hes out.
Zoro is with kidd now and hasnt been portayed inferior but alongside him whilst laws still sat on his submarine.

T

The Penguin

I am, Yamato is central to the alliance party/announcement. Kaido is waiting to make this announcement about Yamato. The announcement is said to be "surprising" if said any earlier.

Its just my theory on it, and there is very clearly a ton of untold history between Kaido and Linlin that we are going to likely get in the future. It also would be a massive fucking shock.

If not, doesn't matter, it clear he has some importance to the alliance and he's been wanting to meet Luffy for years (aka, I can very much see him being a strawhat)
Post automatically merged:

Gotta wait for their actual battles.
Dude...

Pica was a swordsman and the strongest Top Executive. Vergo may be the exception, but he's irrelevant in Dressrosa.
As far as the swordsmanship goes Diamante was the best swordsman in Doflamingo family, just like Kaku was the best swordsman in CP9. No one ever said Pica was the strongest top executive, as you should already know I am not interested in your baitings and your fanfictions. So it's better to quit.

As far as the swordsmanship goes Diamante was the best swordsman in Doflamingo family, just like Kaku was the best swordsman in CP9. No one ever said Pica was the strongest top executive, as you should already know I am not interested in your baitings and your fanfictions. So it's better to quit.
Kaku wasn't just the best swordsman, he was the strongest after Lucci.

And in playing cards, spades are often the most valued. Even in the One Piece world, Ace modeled his crew off of spades to go with his name.

Pica > Vergo (Corazon) > Diamante > Trebol

To say that it was "just a clash" based off what we saw is an understatement. We don't what happened at the end of it sanji could have knocked page 1 out for all we know. but from what we SAW Sanji had no trouble whatsoever. someone that is "supposedly" vet levek would have given him trouble. I doubt Yamato is stronger than Luffy but he easily One shot ulti.

Douriki is excluded from DF powers, which is why Spandam (9 douriki) with his DF sword Funkfreed could stomp a marine who has 10 douriki.

Jabra had DF mastery, and 20 douriki difference is nothing in comparison with that. It was Jabra (who has full control over his DF power) > Kaku (who was novice DF user, who couldn't even control his DF power during his fight with Zoro)

Kaku never said he is the second only to Lucci. He said he is the best swordsman in CP9, just like Diamante was the best swordsman in Dof family.

Status
Not open for further replies.