Chapter Discussion One Piece chapter 983: Thunder

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also note that ulti didn't sense Yamato's haki like she did with Luffy !
This means either Yamato can conceal his haki like in DBZ Or Yamato was so damn fast that she couldn't sense him.
Anyway i hope it is not one of Oda's inconsistencies which is going to be retconned later.
Ulti did probably notice Yamato though. She looks on the other side right when she's about to pummel Luffy while his hands were grabbed.

Poor Momonosuke, Yamato is probably this era's Oden while Momonosuke is just weak crybaby.

Natural born talent trained personally by Kaido but he likes to slack off and has different ideals from Kaido. Checking his club it doesn't have any spikes on which is a nice contrast to Kaido's spiky club.

Also PageOne was acting all hard back in Wano when Ulti was not around, now that ulti is out of the picture for at least a few mins I wanna see how he reacts to that.

And after that cowardice own dad's subordinate and running away, next line he says is "waah don't hurt me~!!" which shows he's a scrub if he isn't being sarcastic.
From the translation i read,Yamato tells Luffy he to chill as he has no intention of hurting him,to which Luffy replies he feels no blood lust from him.
I don't think Yamato was adressing the fodders at all.

Yamato's performance was a nice surprise this chapter. Even if he's just barely above veterans, it's still much better than being a momo 2.0. I welcome it.

Also I don't know if anyone said it or not, but Luffy apparantly is able to enter G4 while being restricted. I don't know how, but that was the implication of that scene. Like how he broke Doffy's Parasite

Ulti did probably notice Yamato though. She looks on the other side right when she's about to pummel Luffy while his hands were grabbed.
Yeah she sensed him when he was already attacking..
What i meant was why couldn't she sense him before he attacked ? That guy was most likely there for some Time already as he attacked Ulti from no where.
Either he is incredibly fast or Ulti couldn't sense him before he attacked her.

Holy Hell !!!!

- Ulti has CoA and CoO, she also has the strength to force Luffy to use G4. She’s 100% Yonko Commander level.

- Page One is clearly weaker than Ulti but he sh or ed he's got CoO as well.

- Yamato is a strong one. Wheres all the people who said he was gonna be weak lol

- Zoro and Kid fighting Gifters, it’ll be a good warm up.

- IDK why perospero is coming back is he looking to take another L lol

- Watch Sanji save the girls next chapter or watch the girls save save Momonosuke

Status
Not open for further replies.