Chapter Discussion One Piece chapter 983: Thunder

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me he needs help last time he almost died if it wasn t for luffy:josad:
You talking about the time he was in full seastone and drowing in water?
Post automatically merged:

Few things to add here :

If Yamato is with Luffy, it means Who's Who could come to take him so it's possible to have a Yamato vs Who's Who or Luffy vs Who's Who, interesting.
Sanji going alone ? The only T6 left is Drake, mmm ...

Zoro being alone against all BP is little bit scary but exciting also! What he gonna do ? Who will come to stop him ?
Same with Kidd and Killer, they gonna just fight for ever there ?

And the mind fucking thing is the fact that BP are doing a party, drinking and celebrating momo's execution when on the other side, their comrades are getting killed and beaten by killer, zoro and kidd :ihaha:
Watch kaido come and adopt zoro, whitebeard/ace style. Fuck luffy tbh. He'll teach him the art of the one shot and also free sake for him.

S

SinOfGreed

Few things to add here :

If Yamato is with Luffy, it means Who's Who could come to take him so it's possible to have a Yamato vs Who's Who or Luffy vs Who's Who, interesting.
Sanji going alone ? The only T6 left is Drake, mmm ...

Zoro being alone against all BP is little bit scary but exciting also! What he gonna do ? Who will come to stop him ?
Same with Kidd and Killer, they gonna just fight for ever there ?

And the mind fucking thing is the fact that BP are doing a party, drinking and celebrating momo's execution when on the other side, their comrades are getting killed and beaten by killer, zoro and kidd :ihaha:
Imagine if Zoro says fuck it and finally uses CoC bc he cant be bothered to waste energy fighting an endless stream of Gifters
:steef:

I'm sure Page One and Ulti aren't done. They are zoan users meaning they likely have high stamina. Even if they were taken out, I feel like they could recover and still join in on the battle.

One thing is for sure, I highly doubt Nami or robin would be able to 1v1 Ulti. In her base form alone, Ulti was able to break through Luffy's CoA and launch a headbutt so powerful that it created a shockwave.

Ulti isn't a joke, imo she is easily stronger than suit-less Sanji.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I'm sure Page One and Ulti aren't done. They are zoan users meaning they likely have high stamina. Even if they were taken out, I feel like they could recover and still join in on the battle.

One thing is for sure, I highly doubt Nami or robin would be able to 1v1 Ulti. In her base form alone, Ulti was able to break through Luffy's CoA and launch a headbutt so powerful that it created a shockwave.

Ulti isn't a joke, imo she is easily stronger than suit-less Sanji.
The way you say suit-less sanji is sounds weird. :whitepress:

also think this chapter shows what it actually means to dominate in a 1v2 fight.

Despite the fact that he was up against 2 tobi roppo, Luffy was basically coasting. Once he got serious after Ulti's headbutt, Ulti and Page couldn't do a thing to him.

contrast that with Killer and Gyukimaru vs Zoro. I think its pretty clear that Killer was close in strength, if not on par with 2 sword zoro pre enma training.

The way you say suit-less sanji is sounds weird. :whitepress:
Idk what else to call it

since base sanji can also refer to him with the suit but without diable jambe.

S

SinOfGreed

also think this chapter shows what it actually means to dominate in a 1v2 fight.

Despite the fact that he was up against 2 tobi roppo, Luffy was basically coasting. Once he got serious after Ulti's headbutt, Ulti and Page couldn't do a thing to him.

contrast that with Killer and Gyukimaru vs Zoro. I think its pretty clear that Killer was close in strength, if not on par with 2 sword zoro pre enma training.
Let's not compare the two situations. Zoro was forcefully nerfed, Luffy wasn't.

3 sword Zoro would finish that fight with no injuries whatsoever.

To every people that disrespect Jack:
F'ing 8 years old jack was not scared of "strong" samurai of Wano but Akainu is:pepecafe:

Now that I think of it Navy's intel probably stopped at "BIG STRONK SAMURAI SAILING WITH ROGER BE AWARE".
They still have ryuma ptsd

Sanji will confront big mom and stop her and stall her. We will learn what happens to vinsmokes through this interaction. Ussop Chopper Nami and carrot all were saying that they have Sanji to protect them from big mom. This just proves that Sanji is yonko level.
:laughmoji::laughmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.