Chapter Discussion One Piece chapter 983: Thunder

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Levi_Ackerman

Why didn't perospero bring smoothie or some other person on his candy vehicle ?
And considering he didn't see marco or king , couldn't he give the green signal for the ship to climb up the waterfall ?

Let Smoothie Haruno do something good. She has a bounty close to a billion. She is a sweet 3 member,the same rank as katakuri,she didn't shine in WCI and was brought to Wano to be useful. She has nice legs.
Post automatically merged:

If you expect seriousness from Eichiro Oda at this point then you are in line for massive disappointment.

Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji jokes are not funny anymore tbh.

Even polls in Japans shows it clear that the biggest audience for One Piece starts from 19 yo and goes up.

Oda doesn't f'ing understand that we are f'ing growing human beings.

I may overreact but I'm so f'ing bored with this series sometimes.

10 Years in. You may read it more than me I don't care. Everyone has their own endurance threshold.

btw. Should I write f'ing or fucking?

Mods? Hello? Bans for this or not?

Luffy and Zoro jokes are funny . Sanji jokes weren't funny,aren't funny, and will never be funny for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fallen Prince

Why didn't perospero bring smoothie or some other person on his candy vehicle ?
And considering he didn't see marco or king , couldn't he give the green signal for the ship to climb up the waterfall ?

Let Smoothie Haruno do something good. She has a bounty close to a billion. She is a sweet 3 member,the same rank as katakuri,she didn't shine in WCI and was brought to Wano to be useful. She has nice legs.
Perospero wants to prove he is right heir to big mom . Maybe this will play more in future the fact is most of the kids dont really like their own mother this is not first thing we have seen.

If you expect seriousness from Eichiro Oda at this point then you are in line for massive disappointment.

Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji jokes are not funny anymore tbh.

Even polls in Japans shows it clear that the biggest audience for One Piece starts from 19 yo and goes up.

Oda doesn't f'ing understand that we are f'ing growing human beings.

I may overreact but I'm so f'ing bored with this series sometimes.

10 Years in. You may read it more than me I don't care. Everyone has their own endurance threshold.

btw. Should I write f'ing or fucking?

Mods? Hello? Bans for this or not?
He wants to bring back the old way of one piece similar to pre time skip hoping his salss will boast up .

He sacked his editor do indications are he will iz rethinking the way he is presenting the story.

L

Levi_Ackerman

Perospero wants to prove he is right heir to big mom . Maybe this will play more in future the fact is most of the kids dont really like their own mother this is not first thing we have seen.
The big mom pirates seriously lack some wings and versatility. Only Perospero scaling up the wall and no one else following him because they cannot climb the waterfall says something.

F

Fallen Prince

The big mom pirates seriously lack some wings and versatility. Only Perospero scaling up the wall and no one else following him because they cannot climb the waterfall says something.
It clearly shows they are forced to do bidding against things they work under. Clearly big mom is tyrant to her own kids , most of the top tier kids just want to preserve the respect back to the crew by showing themselves they are strongest so that if their mother dies one of them will take over.

Unlike beast pirates who have unquestioned loyality we dont see that from big mom 's children. They will most likely be glad if their mother is gone because they suffered her wrath equally.

It clearly shows they are forced to do bidding against things they work under. Clearly big mom is tyrant to her own kids , most of the top tier kids just want to preserve the respect back to the crew by showing themselves they are strongest so that if their mother dies one of them will take over.

Unlike beast pirates who have unquestioned loyality we dont see that from big mom 's children. They will most likely be glad if their mother is gone because they suffered her wrath equally.
I think it's the same way for both crews, honestly. I think the Beast Pirates just put up a front, but the minute Kaido goes down I'm sure many of them are going to be rejoicing alongside the Straw Hats.

L

Levi_Ackerman

The red haired pirates and whitebeard pirates are so different from the BMP and the beasts.

Shanks is such a cool guy that when hawk eyes arrived at his island after the baratie arc and scared some of his subordinates, one of the underlings went to report to shanks. he was trembling. Shanks gave him a beer mug so that he can chill down.
That's the kind of boss you want.

S

SinOfGreed

The red haired pirates and whitebeard pirates are so different from the BMP and the beasts.

Shanks is such a cool guy that when hawk eyes arrived at his island after the baratie arc and scared some of his subordinates, one of the underlings went to report to shanks. he was trembling. Shanks gave him a beer mug so that he can chill down.
That's the kind of boss you want.
Shanks and WB are/were real captains. WB and Kaido are just fuckin tyrants

L

Levi_Ackerman

So yeah it seems like Yamato might be carrying Oden's will, like Luffy is carrying Roger. Oden said the same shit to Whitebeard "I have been waiting for you".

Don't expect a fucking top tier if he joins SHs though. He'll probably be like young apprentice Kaido in Rox

Will there be a skirmish between luffy and yamato now ?

L

Levi_Ackerman

Don't expect a fucking top tier if he joins SHs though. He'll probably be like young apprentice Kaido in Rox. Probably in the middle of Monster Trio and Mid Trio.
idk man, he one shotted a F6, no other straw hat other than the Luffy and Zoro could do that. Not even Jinbei and Sanji can do that.

Why? Luffy said he doesn't feel any malintent from him.
Well , Since Oden and Whitebeard fought and if Luffy and Yamato are a parallel to them.

just my imagination.

Last edited by a moderator:
So yeah it seems like Yamato might be carrying Oden's will, like Luffy is carrying Roger. Oden said the same shit to Whitebeard "I have been waiting for you".

Don't expect a fucking top tier if he joins SHs though. He'll probably be like young apprentice Kaido in Rox. Probably in the middle of Monster Trio and Mid Trio.

We have to wait Yamato 's reaction to Momonosuke crucified.

Yamato after Ko'ing Ulti :
" A Wizard is never late nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he is meant to,Luffy Baggins"
And it will be strange that Yamato is older as Kaido...

Status
Not open for further replies.