Chapter Discussion One Piece chapter 983: Thunder

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and no. No one say kaido is a human. He is a "creature" my guess is he is similar to what delinger is
Imo kaido is a dragon, and yamato aint his real ''son''
Post automatically merged:

idk man, he one shotted a F6, no other straw hat other than the Luffycould do that.
Fixed that for you, luffy was about to go g4. And im not sure he wouldve one shot her with it.

Shanks and WB are/were real captains. WB and Kaido are just fuckin tyrants
Kaido is pretty fucking chill with his crew, actually acts like a grandpa calming down his grandkids.

L

Levi_Ackerman

Fixed that for you, luffy was about to go g4. And im not sure he wouldve one shot her with it.
I am Sure Luffy would have Ko'd ulti with a King Kong gun. Zoro could probably do so, with ichidai sanzen : daisen sekai , or if he uses an attack stronger than that right now, he definetly can. ie: a new asura attack etc

I agree than Jinbei Can't.

From above posts, i suddenly have an urge to be wanting Yamato to be the SH's next crew.

Yes, just like how Roger Pirates or Rox hierarchy of strength is very dense - we have Roger and Bullet and Rayleigh and Oden in Roger's crew, while in Roxx we have Rocks WB Kaidou Linlin - maybe what the Strawhats really need right now is a simple powerhouse character who has big connection to an important country, Wano. While Yamato lacks unique quality at least for now, maybe Oda can develop him to be a timid character who is also a huge powerhouse, who imo is like Oden in Roger Pirates. The one similar or even to the first mate Zoro in strength, or even slightly stronger. So Yamato-Zoro-Sanji-Jimbei become the Monster Quartet? And Luffy with his Penetrating CoA - FS - Awakening (all being harmonized as Gear 5 DreadnoughtMan) ascends to Yonkou power hierarchy.

I am Sure Luffy would have Ko'd ulti with a King Kong gun. Zoro could probably do so, with ichidai sanzen : daisen sekai , or if he uses an attack stronger than that right now, he definetly can. ie: a new asura attack etc

I agree than Jinbei Can't.
Perhaps youre right, tho imo jimbei is stronger than zoro atm, until proven otherwise ofc.

From above posts, i suddenly have an urge to be wanting Yamato to be the SH's next crew.

Yes, just like how Roger Pirates or Rox hierarchy of strength is very dense - we have Roger and Bullet and Rayleigh and Oden in Roger's crew, while in Roxx we have Rocks WB Kaidou Linlin - maybe what the Strawhats really need right now is a simple powerhouse character who has big connection to an important country, Wano. While Yamato lacks unique quality at least for now, maybe Oda can develop him to be a timid character who is also a huge powerhouse, who imo is like Oden in Roger Pirates. The one similar or even to the first mate Zoro in strength, or even slightly stronger. So Yamato-Zoro-Sanji-Jimbei become the Monster Quartet? And Luffy with his Penetrating CoA - FS - Awakening (all being harmonized as Gear 5 DreadnoughtMan) ascends to Yonkou power hierarchy.
Eh i feel like yamato/kata will be like a shiki/whitebeard to luffy, kidd will be the other. Dunno about law.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
You think then kaido adopted him? I could see that.
Thats why yamato use thunder bagua like kaido did.
The more logical thing for now is, Toki secretly pregnant when the castle got burned. And not long after she ranaway from the burned castle, yamato was born.

Kaido might know if Yamato was born and he is Oden's son. So, he respect Oden by adopted him to be a great warriors.

Thats why even yamato admit to luffy if he is kaido's son in the last page. Because he might never know who was his real father and his real mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.