Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 984: My Bible [Break Week]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like forever since we had an "inherited will" element. This should definitely spice up the arcs. It's also good to see huge chunks of Fodder are already in place at the heart of banquet alongside heavy hitters like Jinbei, Hyogoro and Robin.

Speaking of Oyabun and Robin, I love their current dynamic. It's so good. It's good to see Neko, Kawa and Inu finally reunited. They are a literal monster trio. I can't wait to see their interaction with the other Monster Jinbei. Jinbei carries the dream and aspiration of the fish people while Dukes represent the Minks so they are kinda similar. Kawa meanwhile is a fishman. I can't wait to see how he will interact with Jinbei down the line.
Post automatically merged:

Yamato is a woman right ?
Yea she has tits and vagina if that's what you are asking.

You think Weevil and his mother don't have a ship? I'm not the one who came up with it, but I thought it was interesting as many have said before that Weevil could show up at Wano for the war.
No the point I was making was that Marco said he saw a strange shadow on the sea. If it was a ship then he would've just said he saw a ship. He must be referring to Peros candy monster is what I think

Wouldn't surprise me if Yamato is indeed the strongest fighter of the animal kingdom pirates. Really depend if those chains she wearing are seastone or not because she has a high chance of being a zoan herself.

It helps with Kaidou training Yamato and due to being biological, must be highly durable.

A testament of Yamato power is she can knock out Ulti.. Only Linlin shared that feat by knocking out Queen.However it really shows that dinosaur zoans are something else.

Last edited:
No the point I was making was that Marco said he saw a strange shadow on the sea. If it was a ship then he would've just said he saw a ship. He must be referring to Peros candy monster is what I think
Yea that shadow is definitely Pero and his monster candy awakening monsters. The first son vs first commander fight is on. We are about to witness how Peros compares to top commanders.

- seeing Kaidou's design in full power pose like that really triggered me, i hope he delivers and not just empty hype.

- Yamato, Oden 2.0, strong ally, i wonder about Yamato's correlation in the Momotaro reference. But Yamato Takeru is the dragon slayer in the myth

- Luffy, according to Yamato, still hasn't gotten serious? Sheesh so much for hyping Ulti and Page One.

Status
Not open for further replies.