Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 984: My Bible [Break Week]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People who talk about the Journal containing info about Laugh Tale CLEARLY don't know how One Piece works

- First, Oden writing those Laugh tale info in the map is gonna disgrace the WHOLE JOURNEY we've had... Let's fucking take the "One Piece Stampede" as an example of how things go out with those clues, where when someone made an eternal pose for Laugh Tale, Roger basically yelled at him for doing so, saying whoever finds it this way is UNDESERVING...

- If a movie example is not enough for you, a canon scene between Luffy/Rayleigh/Usopp in Saboady is ANOTHER example

- You may say that, Luffy may not like reading it, but it still contains those info, I will tell you it simply PUTS ODEN in a very bad spot as a character, and I don't believe Oda would do it... It simply makes Oden doing something that may allow "UNDESERVING" people from reaching there... I'm 100% convinced Oden is NOT writing this shit there...

What I do think is written though is those points:
- The TRUE STORY behind the closing of Wano border, and a small hint about that enemy he talked about "probably WG shit"

- Kozoki clan info

- Some heroic stories of WB/Roger/and their adventures WITHOUT getting into specific details that spoils shit before its time

- Lastly, it's a point of connection between "roger/JoyBoy/Luffy" which by Yamato reading it, and by Ace, telling him about Luffy, he figured out that Luffy is likely to be the guy the world is waiting for.... and my assumption is the line Luffy said like Roger "I will become..." scene was cut off.... I think that sentence holds a HUUUUGE importance in wy Yamato waited for Luffy specifically

It's important to note that Roger said that sentence "I will become..." BEFORE he became pirate king... and Roger NEVER came up with the "Pirate king" name for himself, it's the world who started calling him that title, Rayleigh said it, and even in the flashback, we saw it...
Post automatically merged:

That is what @BangMi is hoping for :shocking:
It would be the FUNNNNNNIEST shit if Big Mom showed up with her Kimono... at the end of a chapter, and Kaido when he saw her, he just has a small blush like the Kinemon blush face when they were talking about he planned everything.

Just a small serious face with small blushes on the cheeks when he sees Big Mom would be the MOST HILARIOUS shit I would pay to see hahahaha

Cause Kaido simping would be OUT of character
But just a small red blush would be hilarious, and fits well

Status
Not open for further replies.