Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 984: My Bible [Break Week]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion those who will fight Kaido will 100% be;
Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, Killer, Law, Shachi, Penguin, Bepo, Marco, Kinemon, Denjiro, Ashura Doji, X-Drake, Apoo, Hawkins and Yamato; they'll push base Kaido to extreme diff and knock him out but because Kaido is an awakening mythical zoan he'll recover and make short work of them.

After that he'll head to Wano and before he does, he encounters Big Mom and they have a falling out, so they'll Duke it out and she loses and sustains grave injuries but thanks to Big Mom's doctors she gets to live for a couple of weeks although extremely weakened.

Then Kaido heads off to mainland Wano in order to destroy it, and when he gets there Hiyori stands bravely to stop him; meanwhile on Onigashima Luffy wakes up and before he goes after Kaido he meets big mom and she uses a special technique where she gives him part of her soul in exchange of her life force and he becomes something like nightmare Luffy, Momo in dragon form takes him to wano and he saves hiyori in last minute and fights Kaido 1 vs 1 and defeats him

In my opinion those who will fight Kaido will 100% be;
Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, Killer, Law, Shachi, Penguin, Bepo, Marco, Kinemon, Denjiro, Ashura Doji, X-Drake, Apoo, Hawkins and Yamato; they'll push base Kaido to extreme diff and knock him out but because Kaido is an awakening mythical zoan he'll recover and make short work of them.

After that he'll head to Wano and before he does, he encounters Big Mom and they have a falling out, so they'll Duke it out and she loses and sustains grave injuries but thanks to Big Mom's doctors she gets to live for a couple of weeks although extremely weakened.

Then Kaido heads off to mainland Wano in order to destroy it, and when he gets there Hiyori stands bravely to stop him; meanwhile on Onigashima Luffy wakes up and before he goes after Kaido he meets big mom and she uses a special technique where she gives him part of her soul in exchange of her life force and he becomes something like nightmare Luffy, Momo in dragon form takes him to wano and he saves hiyori in last minute and fights Kaido 1 vs 1 and defeats him
I beliebe the Admirals will intervene well before finishing of Kaido

Would it be so bad if annoying Momo was out of the series. A burden to Kozuki and disappointment in name of Oden.
I know a lot of people are upset for obvious reasons... However, I don't think Oda would kill off a child like this cause it would be a bit too cruel.

Kaidu is obviously looking for One Piece but has no clues... The book might be the best bargaining chip if they want to save Momo. It will be a clever way for Oda not to reveal everything about the story's secrets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.