Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 984: My Bible [Break Week]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really enjoyed this chapter. Not much more than a set up chapter, but it was a fun one.

Did not see girl Yamato coming at all. I think she's still relatively young with all the mentions of her being a brat, maybe of an age with Hiyori. Although I think Ulti and Pay Pay might still be younger, it would be very in character for her to call someone out for being young while herself being younger. Will be interesting to see Yamato's relationship with Ace getting played out, anyway. Hopefully use it to try and answer some of the "WB didn't go to Wano" plot holes. It's curious that she found Oden's journel before Kaido could.

I don't think the timeline adds up for it, but with those glasses Robin really looks like Scopper Gaban could be her mysterious dead father. Glad to see at least some of the samurai have been able to infiltrate successfully.
Fucking machine gun hand Nekomamushi. That is all.

Really liked the doublespread of the submarine approaching Onigashima. Curious about the shadow Marco saw- the obvious answer is that it's Perospero, but surely Oda isn't going to have Marco just boot him away again, is he? As funny as that would be?

With the Red Scabbards and Law touching down and the main Beast Pirates on the stage, don't think it'll be much longer until the rescue of Momo happens and we can move on to the fights. I think the person who followed Robin and Jinbei (where were they this chapter) is the last character reveal to come on the island anyway.

Yamato can be easily between 28 and 32, so combined with what they would see as immaturity, Ulti's comments really aren't weird. She's super cool.

So does this mean we actually have Nine now?

Kinemon
Denjiro
Asura
Kawamatsu
Kiku
Raizo
Neko
Inu
Izo

Poor Shinobu really deserves a special honor

The artwork in this chapter was especially good, i really enjoyed that!

- Ancient Zoans hype!! That's how it's supposed to be, and now we know how Jack always recovered in the shortest time span after getting his ass kicked several times.
Page one and Ulti were getting portrayed as the lower half of the Tobi roppo and they still impressed a lot.
- Yamato is definitely Solid commander level to say the least. She was handling Gear 2/3 attacks of Luffy pretty casually. Her Thunder bagua is also roughly half as strong as that of Kaidou, given Ulti's comparison.
- Lol at Jinbe and Robin.
- We need to see more of Law fighting, him using a regular room is already having me excited.
- I wonder if Marco saw Perospero, but that would be too obvious, so i guess that it's either Weevil or another party.
- Drake is nowhere to be seen in the recent chapters, the theories of him letting the Marines in from the secret passage are going to come true. Can't be that it was just introduced for no one to use it.
- Jack is taller than Kaidou confirmed.
- I wonder what this "New Onigashima initiative is about"
- Kaidou is insecure about Oden, lmao, he beat Yamato up for admiring him. Oden's winning even while staying dead.

- Lastly, i don't like Yamato's design, wish Oda would've been a little more creative. She is an Oden AND Ace fanboy, yikes.

I don't think he's ugly but just brutish looking. Also I wonder how big her mom was because if she small then she took the big dick challenge.
Lmao, the mechanics don't seem to matter in one piece. I mean Lola was going to marry to a fuckin giant :josad:. Plus the new Monstrous BB was hanging out with regular sized thots the last time we saw him.
Post automatically merged:

Big Mom is 29 years old and Kaido might be 15-20 years old when God Valley Incident happens, and even that young, kaido already looks that big.
Kaido was always huge. He is like Jack. Jack is in his twenties and he already as bigger than Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.